Thread: skimmer fell on me during auto docking

skimmer fell on me during auto docking

My python was destroyed at a planetary base I think a skimmer fell on me got damaged and the security forces blew me up. my rebuy was 8.9 million
    I was in the tz areites system picked up a mission at snyder station for a planetary delivery within the system. did not have any bounties or wanted level on me and the cargo of evacuation shelters was not prohibited at the delivery base.
    how can I apply to get my rebuy credits back?

This is a known bug that will be patched in 2.4.
    A skimmer has collided with my ship whilst landing at a planetary outpost

If your ship exploded or was fired upon while landing at a planetary outpost, it's likely that a skimmer collided with you. This is a known issue at the moment, please read the article for tips on how to avoid rogue skimmers.
    You can raise a ticket to get your assets back:
    https://support.frontier.co.uk/kb/faq.php?id=402

Thanks for the help I opened a ticket. The description in the link you posted sounds like exactly what happened. 1 rep cmdr

No problem. I had the exact same problem myself last week and support turned it around in <24hrs

I think mine was about three days. Hit 'em on a weekend I think.
    "Elite is a room full of legos. You can make fun with it, but there's no directions included. And if you try to just run through it, you're just going to end up cussing your head off as your feet are destroyed." --​ Ezren

Originally Posted by Cknarf View Post (Source)
    I think mine was about three days. Hit 'em on a weekend I think.
    may be the >algorithm> wants to see if we pay attention I was devastated but I remembered reading the forums about this and thinking that wont happen to me........insert life here ...........but it did thanks again

BTW my rank is novice now change it mods

Hi Alluj6,

Are you referring to your ingame/forum rank?
    If so, they are not linked. Here, the rank is based on your post count.

Originally Posted by Kerrash View Post (Source)
    Hi Alluj6,

Are you referring to your ingame/forum rank?
    If so, they are not linked. Here, the rank is based on your post count.

oh thanks that makes sense I dont post much sorry mods