Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Job FD - I just Lost My beloved Cobra MKIII After 1 year working on it.

Thumbs down Great Job FD - I just Lost My beloved Cobra MKIII After 1 year working on it.

Before I even Start I will be contacting Support.

So here was Ready To change ship to actually do some work on my other ships for a while in my Cobra To realise that I just couldnt change ships! Eveything i did sent me back to the main menu of the station. So i quickly fought I will try buying one ship to see if it will fix the problem.... since I already logged out twice and restarted the game once... Then I MADE 100% sure to hit the button to STORE THE FRCK SHIP just to discover that the game just ERASED my ship.. That TOOK 1 year to be mooded to heaven And be one of the most Incredible Cobras Out there in the Game.... Great JOB. And I was just about to start streaming after a hiatus... Looks like this is a major kick in the nuts...
    Greedy Raider Channel , Piracy , PvP , Tutorials, Tests , Stupid stuff and more!
    "These days any man who can sew a black flag and get ten fools to follow him can take a prize.
    They can take it because of the fear that I and men like me have instilled in their prey.
    But they can't do what I can do. They're not built for it. And sooner or later, they'll be exposed." Capt'n Flint

Support can definitely help sort it out for you.

Originally Posted by CMDR GTR2014 View Post (Source)
    Before I even Start I will be contacting Support.

And be one of the most Incredible Cobras Out there in the Game....
    Are you saying that your Cobra is in the top 1% of all Cobras out there?

Definately get onto support for this - that's a game issue and not a user problem.

V2k.

Originally Posted by Viper2kUK View Post (Source)
    Definately get onto support for this - that's a game issue and not a user problem.

V2k.
    what pisses me off is that I didn't have ANY other choice. there was no way out of that situation.
    Greedy Raider Channel , Piracy , PvP , Tutorials, Tests , Stupid stuff and more!
    "These days any man who can sew a black flag and get ten fools to follow him can take a prize.
    They can take it because of the fear that I and men like me have instilled in their prey.
    But they can't do what I can do. They're not built for it. And sooner or later, they'll be exposed." Capt'n Flint

Ouch. I really hope you get it back. This is such a clear-cut bug, surely they can restore your ship exactly as it was. It's not like it even got blown up.

did you have cargo and maybe thats why it dint let you switch?

and when you hit switch? your ship just vanished? are you sure you where in the *stored ship* menu and nopt the buy a new ship menu?

Wow.. an entire year to spec out a Cobra?
    I can buy, A-rate, and fully Engineer one in a couple hours.

But I do sympathize with time lost to bugs, glitches and screw-ups.

Originally Posted by IndigoWyrd View Post (Source)
    Wow.. an entire year to spec out a Cobra?
    I can buy, A-rate, and fully Engineer one in a couple hours.

But I do sympathize with time lost to bugs, glitches and screw-ups.
    Yes To make a perfect Cobra that can kill corvettes take time.

Originally Posted by Ralron View Post (Source)
    did you have cargo and maybe thats why it dint let you switch?

and when you hit switch? your ship just vanished? are you sure you where in the *stored ship* menu and nopt the buy a new ship menu?
    I'm not an amateur The thing was clean as baby at the time

Originally Posted by ArkCovenant View Post (Source)
    Lol. I'm going to start broadcasting this in every ship I'm flying.

You can taste it, if I ever sit on her pilot seat ever again... bring your A game anytime anywhere

Originally Posted by CMDR GTR2014 View Post (Source)
    what pisses me off is that I didn't have ANY other choice. there was no way out of that situation.
    I do hope you get your ship back. I'm not entirely convinced it wasn't an error on your behalf, and without proof of your claim who can say for sure what happened?

If you want support to help you, my advice is to try being polite. Even if you are completely not at fault, no need to be rude about it. Catch more flies with honey etc.

Fly safe o7

*Mic drop*

There are wolves, there are sheep. I am the sheepdog.

I hunt the things that go bump in the night.

You may have done this but it wasn't mentioned.

One can restart the game in plain ED, not Horizons. Then restart Horizons. That has helped to get players out of some strange game situations.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by BluWolve View Post (Source)
    I'm not entirely convinced it wasn't an error on your behalf, and without proof of your claim who can say for sure what happened?
    Well I'm not giving a flying of what you are or not convinced.. But just to lighten my mood here is proof

I think you can see the word STORED : COBRA MK III

Originally Posted by Valethar View Post (Source)
    *Mic drop*
    Didn't I killed you already? So many cutters died for my cobra that I don't know anymore.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast