Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ancient Relic - Help Requested

Ancient Relic - Help Requested

Greetings Commanders!

I am writing this post to request for aid in a particular matter. As you know or suspect the Thargoids are almost upon us. This development of course puts a sense of urgency on my research on the ancient ruins. You see I am a researcher with little time, lack of skill and little resources. However I know some of you have some specialized skill that might be able to assist me (and the community) with this.

Now I'm not sure if what you will find is important, or aesthetic... or an easter egg, but I figured the more eyes we get on it the more easily we can determine what it is.

So here is the mission if you wish to accept.

Go to an ancient ruins. Find one of the monolith that holds an ancient relic. Knock down the 3 side panels. From there I need you to observe, and if you think you can get a great angle record.

What you will find is something I believe has been overlooked by the community. As on the ancient relic there is some drawings that are incredibly difficult to discern. But I assure you, they are there!

Alright so first thing you'll notice inside the ancient relic is that there is a multi-facetted orb. Much like the ancient orb. However one thing that I have seen no discussion about is that inside the orb there is ANOTHER orb, in it you will see triangle glyphs very much like those on the obelisk glyphs.

If someone could take a video of that and if someone could do a clearer 3D drawing of it that would be amazing!

Second thing. Alright now look down from the orb section just a little under halfway. There as the relic rotates you will start noticing a few shapes. The immediately visible one will be of something that very much looks like the ancient relic itself. Except in this "picture" there seems to be three "X" aligned horizontally. To be honest, not sure if they are actually Xs as by this time the details are very minute. Hence my search for someone with bigger and more powerful tools! So now that you have finally made that out, keep looking! You will notice that there is TWO of these set side by side. Pretty interesting I think, but that is not all.

On top of these there is some sort of circle or orb. Each one of these "picture relics" has a circle drawn separated and on top as if hovering above.

Now the hardest part to see will be the bottom of the "picture relics". On the bottom of them you will see some sort of curved design. If we could get an enhancement on that... that might be the breakthrough needed... if it's something.

Now for kicks if you look to the left of it all. you will see the initials "Jab" or something similar. I wonder if those are the initials from someone in the art department...

Alright so there you have it. That's what I need help in if you are willing to provide it. Get proof there is something there is the first step. Second step is getting some sort of 3D or 1D clearer drawing of these things so that we can get more eyes on them.

Ok. SO it is incredibly difficult to see this right? I find that the best way is to keep it rotating on the monolith. As it rotates you can see the image as it "develops" but as it keeps rotating what your eye catches starts fading.

Good Luck!

-CMDR Yure "El Duque" Rodriguez

Pics or it didn't happen.
    We already have EvE online, we do not need another game that's "just" about space ships. Please, please don't be close minded and refuse to accept that something new can also be something good. Give Space Legs and other similar "not space ship" game updates a chance to succeed. Be open minded, look to the future and see what the game can be, and help make that happen.

Originally Posted by Moribus View Post (Source)
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    That's exactly what he's asking for.

OP, how come you lack the F10 key on your Keyboard? And the camera suit? Normally, even unskilled Explorers have it.

I'd got there, just because you hit my curiosity, but I'm busy elsewhere.
    Zorgon Peterson Foxtrot Romeo India over o7

My Explorer Profile on EDSM

Originally Posted by Friedenreich Xante View Post (Source)

OP, how come you lack the F10 key on your Keyboard? And the camera suit? Normally, even unskilled Explorers have it.

I do have pictures, but they aren't the best.

https://imgur.com/a/3IEPx

Video I got was shaky. If that link works it's the two top red circles, the bottom left was just a curiosity. As you can see they are difficult to make out, but they are there. It is better to see with movement.

Originally Posted by Friedenreich Xante View Post (Source)

Exactly my point. He's seen this really interesting, potentially awesome thing no-one else has even seen in thousands of visitors to the guardian sites over months and months (apparently), yet instead of pressing F10 himself, he... left and made an extensive post on the forums.... Hence, it's a wild goose chase/made up bunch of stuff, hence:

We already have EvE online, we do not need another game that's "just" about space ships. Please, please don't be close minded and refuse to accept that something new can also be something good. Give Space Legs and other similar "not space ship" game updates a chance to succeed. Be open minded, look to the future and see what the game can be, and help make that happen.

This was reported months ago on the threadnaught, but it's not on the FP, and I'm scared on the threadnaught innards...

Originally Posted by Factabulous View Post (Source)
    This was reported months ago on the threadnaught, but it's not on the FP, and I'm scared on the threadnaught innards...

Originally Posted by Yure View Post (Source)
    I do have pictures, but they aren't the best.

https://imgur.com/a/3IEPx

Video I got was shaky. If that link works it's the two top red circles, the bottom left was just a curiosity. As you can see they are difficult to make out, but they are there. It is better to see with movement.
    OMG you can basically read anything inside that wibble wobble. It's like reading into coffee ground. You tell me it reads Edmond Mahon is a Thargoid, I could only just shrug and say "whatever you say".
    Zorgon Peterson Foxtrot Romeo India over o7

My Explorer Profile on EDSM

as the Chinese say.

But since I do happen to be out at the ruins again, I'll see if I can't get some nice pretty pictures of these things to help with this "unfiltered" effort.

It's in Threadnaught 9.. that much i remember, but i can also say that it wasn't resolved (it's even marked "things to investigate" in the OP of 9), at work atm, so I have all the time in the world (while watching 1's and 0's going at it), going to hunt for it, should at least get some pic's

... --- / .. - / --. --- . ...

Originally Posted by IndigoWyrd View Post (Source)
    https://chinamandarinstudent.files.w...ng?w=300&h=105 as the Chinese say.

But since I do happen to be out at the ruins again, I'll see if I can't get some nice pretty pictures of these things to help with this "unfiltered" effort.
    Thanks man I really appreciate it.

Found some close up's https://imgur.com/gallery/tna7C (*not my pictures) I remember there have been more, but that thread is 2700 pages long ..going back in

... --- / .. - / --. --- . ...

Originally Posted by Snooch leBooch View Post (Source)
    Found some close up's https://imgur.com/gallery/tna7C (*not my pictures) I remember there have been more, but that thread is 2700 pages long ..going back in
    Thanks for the pics!

Just to point out, I'm not talking about the obvious glyphs on the relics. There is more triangles inside the orb that has another orb.

Theres also some sketchs on the base of the tower to decypher.

Well there was last night while I was hiding out at the ancient ruins

But the triangles maybe linked to the triangle display on the oblisks that the relic interacts with

Bill

<<wondering when its safe to return to the bubble

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast