Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous 2.4 The Return Release Date

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Elite Dangerous 2.4 The Return Release Date

Greetings Commanders,

We’re very pleased to announce that Elite Dangerous 2.4 The Return will be released on Tuesday 26 September.

On launch day you’ll be interacting with the most mysterious and deadly things you’ve encountered in the Elite Dangerous galaxy – the Thargoids.
    Elite Dangerous 2.4 The Return will then continue to roll out with interactive narrative-based content emerging over the coming months.

We can’t wait to see how you fare against these potentially deadly adversaries on Tuesday 26 September.

You can see the cinematic short on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38bHNSB4cDM

Good luck out there,

Ed

HYPEEE!!!!! :D

Thanks Ed, Looking forward to more superb looking voice acted content ;)

I think.... i think.... i'm going to need a bigger ship.

Originally Posted by Agony_Aunt View Post (Source)
    I think we will need bigger galaxy :o
    Peteris Krisjanis
    Call sign: Eagleboy | Will play: All Online | Federation | Trader and Explorer, with a little of everything else
    Please support call for ED Linux port https://www.change.org/p/frontier-de...-linux-desktop

Dumb question, but the 26th is for all platforms, right?

A CG for smaller (less expensive at rebuy) ships would be good ..... Team Up Together ..... How Many Sidewinders Does to Take Down a Thargoid.

...isn't sure what's going on.
    Thanks Ed, great stream.

Originally Posted by damon8r351 View Post (Source)
    There are no dumb questions. Well.... ok, sometimes. But that one isn't dumb. I think we can take it for granted that since they didn't specify otherwise, the answer is yes.

Originally Posted by damon8r351 View Post (Source)
    Yes, on all supported platforms.
    Peteris Krisjanis
    Call sign: Eagleboy | Will play: All Online | Federation | Trader and Explorer, with a little of everything else
    Please support call for ED Linux port https://www.change.org/p/frontier-de...-linux-desktop

Originally Posted by Agony_Aunt View Post (Source)
    Faster, not bigger....
    Commander Reighdar One man. One ship. One galaxy.

Also yes, thanks for people who did new stream intro and name cards, really improves stream overall. Sandro, it is nice to see you so fit, keep rocking.

And of course thank you for trailer, was surprised. I know you said don't expect lip syncing but it is nice to see what you can do with avatars under exclusive control ;)

And yeah, Thargoids will wipe floor with us.
    Peteris Krisjanis

This offers an interesting twist in the balance of ship sizes: the big 2 ships may not be seen as so desirable if they suffer the fate of rebuy at each Thargoid encounter.

Hence the need for the Type 10 :cool:

Edit - note the smaller ships were more nimble and were breaking away from the attack in that trailer ;)

Courtesy, Cmdr Emperor

So hyped to be witnessing. Break a thruster FD o7

Looking forward to it! Awesome trailer!
    "Foxtrott-Romeo-Alpha" - CMDR Francis G. Blackly - Soldier of Fortune since 3270
    Pilot of the Asp Explorer
    "DSE Cayetano Valdès" <- Click for Coriolis Data
    Be a commander, fly a spaceship, live the adventure.

I would just like to say I would love a version of that picture sized for 2k resolution as wallpaper.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast