Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2.4 / Thargoid FAQ

Adding in the AX Multi-cannons while checking where to find them.

Ignore it if it's already mentioned:

You can spot Thargoid Structure Sites easily from OC. From a height ~120km you can see them clearly as a pale green dot on the surface. Just wanted to mention that.

Adding the Remote Flak doohickey

Why is this thread not stickied?

Also needs updating with the shutdown pulse countermeasure

Originally Posted by CmdrZaratan View Post (Source)
    Why is this thread not stickied?
    Agreed, it's a terrific resource. For what it's worth the information contained here is indirectly stickied (so it hopefully won't get lost) via my own sticky "Best of forum" thread.

Ok, I'll ask for a sticky - don't want to promote my own work if people don't find it useful

Starting on a timeline in post #2 (mostly for my own benefit).

Added the Anti-EMP and tidied up some of the out of date info.

Are those original AX missiles any good any more? I have a FdL with 4 of them parked at that base near Maia (Merope?)
    Also, I passed by there on the weekend... any idea when that base will come out of lockdown?

Originally Posted by Mysturji View Post (Source)
    Are those original AX missiles any good any more? I have a FdL with 4 of them parked at that base near Maia (Merope?)
    Also, I passed by there on the weekend... any idea when that base will come out of lockdown?
    The AX missiles are still the only show in town for exerting the hearts. They just don't do much to the hearts anymore once exerted.

Have all the AEGIS bases in the Pleiades Sector been mentioned in the timeline.

I know there are six new ones, but didn't frontier say they're planning 20?

Originally Posted by Phoenix_Dfire View Post (Source)
    Have all the AEGIS bases in the Pleiades Sector been mentioned in the timeline.

I know there are six new ones, but didn't frontier say they're planning 20?
    Not so far, I've seen them mentioned in passing but don't have a good source for where / when they are turning up

Pleiades Sector IR-W D1-55 1 , Sanchez Class Science Vessel ZIG-097 destroyed. Log:

"I told you not to bring that thing on board, it's been acting weirdly for the last few days and it's brought them down on us. Jetisson it right now and maybe we can get out of this."

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post6113360

Originally Posted by ExoForce View Post (Source)
    Pleiades Sector IR-W D1-55 1 , Sanchez Class Science Vessel ZIG-097 destroyed. Log:

"I told you not to bring that thing on board, it's been acting weirdly for the last few days and it's brought them down on us. Jetisson it right now and maybe we can get out of this."

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post6113360
    Thanks! That's one of the CG related wrecks, I visited them and then forgot to add them to the list...

Added the Size 3 AX Weapons and their availability. Had heard that people were having trouble finding - but the first Military Surface base I tried had them. I guess they could be selling out near Pleiades.

Here's the eddb query I used: https://eddb.io/station?i=1&r=21120&t=14%2C16%2C13&e=5

Good thread factabulous, much appreciated

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123