Thread: Thargoids 1 - Empire 0

Thargoids 1 - Empire 0

Dropped into an Distress Call USS and found the following, Bye bye Empire Interdictor and many support ships, First time I seen such a huge gave yard. I think we have big problems coming our way, Time to relocate to Colonia pronto!

Sol --> Colonia --> Beagle --> Sol
    Left - 20th Oct 3303
    Arrived Beagle - To be announced (if I don't get space madness on the way out)
    Return Sol - I hope to, if the Thargoids have not destroyed it all.

How come every Thargoid USS contains only imperial ships? Weren't the Feds the ones to Trigger the Thargoid war?
    Zorgon Peterson Foxtrot Romeo India over o7

My Explorer Profile on EDSM

Originally Posted by Friedenreich Xante View Post (Source)
    How come every Thargoid USS contains only imperial ships? Weren't the Feds the ones to Trigger the Thargoid war?
    That was slaver propaganda. We all know how much the slavers control GalNet. The truth is that the slavers were much more involved in triggering Thargoids - they'd just rather people blamed only the feds.
    Cmdr Shivvy
    Pilots' Federation Academy, Class of '84
    More of my posts can be found at Facebook, Google+,Mastodon, Tumblr, Twitter, and Wordpress

Where were you when you encountered this?

Well, good to see the Thargoids aren't choosing sides at least. How thoughtful of them.

"Trust me, I'm a geologist." -Me.

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." -George Carlin.

I've found a few containing Federal vessels as well.

This new discovery hits closer to home for me as an Imperial, but I will wait a bit longer to be sure of their hostility.

Might depend on the area. There are still Fed graveyards.

Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post (Source)
    That was slaver propaganda. We all know how much the slavers control GalNet. The truth is that the slavers were much more involved in triggering Thargoids - they'd just rather people blamed only the feds.
    The Imperial ships seem to be centered around AEGIS systems. Which makes sense, since they're working on the Thargoid threat that the Federation unleashed on us all. Or... the Alliance might finally have gotten their ship update in 2.4.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w215/ShadowWolf_Kell/MaiaSig3b.png

and yet....they are unable to kill me

I'm calling it. Feds and Imps called for a secret joint strike force against the 'Goids and it didn't pan out. Which is silly. In the old games mining lasers were highly effective against the 'Goids.
    Always bask and forever hail.