Thread: PvPedia - All You need to get started or improve your skills in the battle to become the next champion.

Post PvPedia - All You need to get started or improve your skills in the battle to become the next champion.

***This thread Needs help if you can help please sent a PM To me, links are appreciated!***

PvPedia
    V0.001

Hello newcomers and might combatants ! This thread is to combine efforts and make the best place to harvest that killer intel about the game mightiest challenge, becoming a PvPer .

For one I gotta admit that I'm not the best of making this kind of stuff, but i will try my best to get the most information that I can get from the best sources i can.

By definition this one will ONLY be about combat tactics and ship building. No RPG will be taken place here , just the usual Hard-points Deployed!
    Lets Cut the chat and start making some good links to you guys?!

Truesilver Beguinners Guide.

I'm delighted and honoured to see so many links to my stuff! I hope with all the other valuable links this proves useful and encourages users to get into PvP.

Two suggestions:

1. Take out the link to how Sys pips work. Although StarlightBreaker's testing was legendary in its day, it's now outdated and wrong.

EDIT: Deleted with my sincere apologies, Mr Greedy. I was on my phone and wrongly assumed that you had linked to StarLightBreaker and Pale Night's old stuff, not @jgm's new stuff. Doh! Well done and sorry!

2. You might consider including a link to my comprehensive weapon damage tables:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...r-Every-Weapon

Cheers

Originally Posted by Truesilver View Post (Source)
    I'm delighted and honoured to see so many links to my stuff! I hope with all the other valuable links this proves useful and encourages users to get into PvP.

Cheers
    You are the Guy! I think you are the best guy pulling up numbers even before FDev Gave us those. I remember Using your tables os DPS and DPE way before Fdev give us any number, I'm Honored to Put your work here

1. Yeah I remember the changes on 2.3 that's why I looked for the most up to date source.

2. Done It's on the tests part.