Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 18212223

Thread: How to Solo a Thargoid Interceptor [Video]

Originally Posted by Painbeaver View Post (Source)
    Thanks But i would add 20% more damage and 1.5km faloff for Plasma Chargers and maybe reduced the spread for Large Shards by 20%, so they could really compete with Gauss.
    Yeah, I can see that being a good buff to bring those weapons more in line to be more competitive with gauss cannons.

So with a Krait I can reliably kill any Cyclops. But Basilisks kick my and still send me running.... but yay Cyclops are easy at least.

Originally Posted by Painbeaver View Post (Source)
    This thread had nothing new for quite a while
    NO WAY, I didn't know rebooting will kickstart the shields, too! That is a major gameplay element I was missing... Ships with huge shields profit most from it I guess.

EDIT: You could use heat sinks to break the Thargoid's weapon lock and have a bit easier job. Cool fight!

Originally Posted by space voyager View Post (Source)
    NO WAY, I didn't know rebooting will kickstart the shields, too! That is a major gameplay element I was missing... Ships with huge shields profit most from it I guess.

EDIT: You could use heat sinks to break the Thargoid's weapon lock and have a bit easier job. Cool fight!
    Yep, rebooting is too OP ) That's why i don't use it if it's possible.
    I actually used heatsinks to break the lock a couple of times (and forgot to use it a couple of times also, cos fight was nervous AF). But it doesn't always work, Anaconda is too big and slow )

Updated with info on Hydra.

Thargoid Conflict Zone info updated

Thargoid CZ are great fun. Subject to the whims of randomness on what you get.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 18212223