Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Guardians Discussions

Originally Posted by Baton View Post (Source)
    You do realise 99.99% of this craters have POI which looks identical as BT but it points to usually single metallic/meteorite rock which is quite difficullt to spot?
    Seriously!? Hmmm :/

Awesome work on the new finds everyone! Can't give out the amount of real rep that's deserved so loads of virtual +rep to all involved.

If anyone's got time while at the new sites, could they possibly do a few shots of the base of the relic towers and of the relics themselves (including the pattern of triangles and the object inside)? It's to see if there's any change between the different areas.

Originally Posted by Thatchinho View Post (Source)
    If anyone's got time while at the new sites, could they possibly do a few shots of the base of the relic towers and of the relics themselves (including the pattern of triangles and the object inside)? It's to see if there's any change between the different areas.
    Ooops, I am 3k ly out already, otherwise I would take some photos :/

Originally Posted by CMDR Dreamstate View Post (Source)
    Seriously!? Hmmm :/
    Yep, example of what it is in the area with no brain trees (which is most of the galaxy) is that rock https://i.imgur.com/31e0jKZ.jpg

Originally Posted by Baton View Post (Source)
    Ooops, I am 3k ly out already, otherwise I would take some photos :/
    I'm heading over to Baton's finds as I had an accidental ship-planet interfacing issue (yes, I crashed). Once I pick up an AFMU from Colonia I'm heading over. Though mostly I want to see if I can work out an extent for the BTs.

Originally Posted by Factabulous View Post (Source)
    I'm heading over to Baton's finds as I had an accidental ship-planet interfacing issue (yes, I crashed). Once I pick up an AFMU from Colonia I'm heading over. Though mostly I want to see if I can work out an extent for the BTs.
    As for BTs it feels busier than Eta Carinae, pretty much each place inside the nebula I checked had BTs so it will be interesting to find if there are some outside of it. I will be waiting for your findings. I've put all the sites I found on Canonn website (check report responses, as the main list is not being updated for a while.) I was checking only one site per system, so there will be much more, but my focus was on Ruins. I have the feeling there may be more Ruins above PRAI HYPOO QC-C D31 , so have a look. I did check most of the nebulae below that.

Originally Posted by DialBforBiscuit View Post (Source)
    Hey all you Guardian experts, I threw this at the group looking at Thargoid Symbology (The three layered mark on their ships), but I'd like to hear your thoughts from the Guardian point of view. The symbols have 3 secondary ring variants, and 19 tertiary ring variants. When i heard these numbers I immediately thought of Guardian ruins. There are 3 types: Alpha, Beta, and Gamma with Beta and Gamma having 19 logged variants. Alpha has 17 so far. I've had doubts thargoids were related to guardians for a while but the numbers are way to coincidental. Both share 3 high tiers, and 19 sub tiers. Could be nothing, but interesting enough to note.
    Having studied the thargoid symbols a lot I'm now looking at the guardian ruins and seeing more and more connections to the symbols. I think you are on to something there.

Originally Posted by Orodir View Post (Source)
    Having studied the thargoid symbols a lot I'm now looking at the guardian ruins and seeing more and more connections to the symbols. I think you are on to something there.
    What kind of connections are you seeing?

Originally Posted by Orodir View Post (Source)
    I think you're trying too hard here.

All the Guardian structures contain straight lines, flat edges, from the metal plates on the ground, the artifacts, obelisks and even the topography of the sites themselves. None of the Thargoid symbols have this.

Our symbols and writing has more in common with Guardians than the Thargoid stuff, and even then (other than a brief comment from Ram Tah who is an engineer) shows no connection between us.

Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post (Source)
    (other than a brief comment from Ram Tah who is an engineer)
    Hah. I don't think it's possible to inject any more disdain into a single internet sentence than you have there

Get back to your spanners, Tah!

nothing to see here...

Originally Posted by Jmanis View Post (Source)
    nothing to see here...
    I was just about to comment and you edited it

Okay, admittedly I've not been closely following the Guardian stuff for the past few months, but I caught up a bit today, and now we've discovered Guardian sites not just in the dense area to the east of the bubble, but in several places much further out from Sol too? So they could be anywhere in the galaxy now?

Originally Posted by Mengy View Post (Source)
    Okay, admittedly I've not been closely following the Guardian stuff for the past few months, but I caught up a bit today, and now we've discovered Guardian sites not just in the dense area to the east of the bubble, but in several places much further out from Sol too? So they could be anywhere in the galaxy now?
    We could do with a map of where they are being found .... so that we can see the "big picture". Clearly, they will have a role to play in the game ahead and we need to see if a pattern develops.

Originally Posted by Lightspeed View Post (Source)
    We could do with a map of where they are being found .... so that we can see the "big picture". Clearly, they will have a role to play in the game ahead and we need to see if a pattern develops.
    Yup: https://map.canonn.technology/all/ - need to zoom out a bit as one set of ruins are quite a long way away

Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast