Page 73 of 101 FirstFirst ... 68717273747578 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1502

Thread: Guardians Discussions

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    How do we get these? Is it the usual thing of having the appropriate two items in the SRV while scanning a Guardian obelisk?

Also - when you say "new sites" - do you mean the new Guardian Ruin sites or the new Guardian Structure sites?
    Go to Mitchell (dock?) in the Meene system. You get a new Ram Tah mission, then go to the Guardian Structure sites and scan the obelisks like usual.

Originally Posted by Jmanis View Post (Source)
    Oh damn! What the hell is that? What site is that??
    That would be Synuefe CE-R C21-6 c1
    The one on top looks like a baby guardian not that I know what one looks like lol

Originally Posted by Butch8412 View Post (Source)
    That would be Synuefe CE-R C21-6 c1
    The one on top looks like a baby guardian not that I know what one looks like lol
    Those are Thargoid artifacts.

Originally Posted by Suteksio View Post (Source)
    Those are Thargoid artifacts.
    Yup. Top is the Sensor, bottom is the link.

Dammit. 27 jumps back to Maia to grab some CRCRs and those items. Are there any more like that?

Dammit. 27 jumps back to Maia to grab some CRCRs and those items. Are there any more like that?
    Well I don't have any Thargoid artifacts , post if anything happens

The bottom one looks to be different to the link. See:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post6461609

Possibly the Probe, but doesn't look much like a representation of the probe to me.

Awesome work on finding the new codex entries folks!

FP updated with what's been reported so far!

Originally Posted by Ambroza View Post (Source)
    This is new, right? https://imgur.com/a/TuRCi
    28 Codex entries to find from the new sites... let's go get to it All voice acted too! (Top Work FD!)

This is getting interesting!
    Jmanis, which entry is the third image from? And if you get chance could you post images of the rest of the text for the 2nd and 3rd images and then I'll update the FP with them. Cheers!

Originally Posted by Thatchinho View Post (Source)
    Awesome work on finding the new codex entries folks!

FP updated with what's been reported so far!

Jmanis, which entry is the third image from? And if you get chance could you post images of the rest of the text for the 2nd and 3rd images and then I'll update the FP with them. Cheers!

So is the new Federal Skynet going to have similar thoughts of rebellion too? Or is the Ancient AI going to find these new ships nice and cosy?

So are the Obelisks bugged as I have the Ram Tah Mission and the correct items....It says Civilisation Data but nothing appears?

Well I don't have any Thargoid artifacts , post if anything happens
    Just fetched some. On my way to try it now.

Just fetched some. On my way to try it now.
    Tried combos of TS/TP/TL,,, nothing gave me any codex entries. The mystery endures

Did you try scanning those obelisks while all the pylons are charged maybe the last one will pop up all the way. If not then maybe that site is intentionally broken. Like saying the guardians put it there millennia ago, and we expect it to work. Lol

Did you try scanning those obelisks while all the pylons are charged maybe the last one will pop up all the way. If not then maybe that site is intentionally broken. Like saying the guardians put it there millennia ago, and we expect it to work. Lol
    First thing I tried when I realised it was the site with the broken pylon. (did nothing)

Interestingly, that particular obelisk doesn't "play" like the other obelisks. When you get an incorrect combo during this mission, ram tah gives you his usual "Didn't work" message. The one with the goid things doesn't trigger any message like that.

First thing I tried when I realised it was the site with the broken pylon. (did nothing)

Interestingly, that particular obelisk doesn't "play" like the other obelisks. When you get an incorrect combo during this mission, ram tah gives you his usual "Didn't work" message. The one with the goid things doesn't trigger any message like that.
    I'm sure we will find out what those do exactly. I've spent the last 2 days exploring a lot of ancient ruin and guardian structure sites. I did ram tahs decoding ancient ruins mission again. One thing I've noticed some of those sites are missing obelisks where I know they were there before the update. Also not all symbols are correct for example I came up on one obelisk that said I needed an orb and relic but it worked with an orb a tablet. Might be a bug

Page 73 of 101 FirstFirst ... 68717273747578 ... LastLast