Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9699100101
Results 1,501 to 1,506 of 1506

Thread: Guardians Discussions

Neither Sirius nor Ram Tah can be trusted.

Originally Posted by Thatchinho View Post (Source)
    Neither Sirius nor Ram Tah can be trusted.
    With articles like this, I can't help but think we have the plot of Hot Fuzz on our hands.

I have edited my Ram Tah mission route lists so that it can be read by people like myself - who play in VR and are spectacle wearers, so that we don't have to fumble for our specs in between scans. As this makes less fit on one page - and to make things easier to keep tabs on what has been done - I have also added the amount of sites at each planet, and the amount of scans per site. I've also added the link to my sig. Hope it's found useful.

I'm just going round the route for the 3rd time, and am finding it far easier and less of a chore after these edits. I'm also finding that the scans are going fine every time - so whether FD have been tweaking, I don't know, but it sure seems to be a lot more hassle-free than the previous two trips. There still is the odd erroneous "Scan failed" message on the HUD, but at the same time the successful scan message is in the comms panel, so no big deal.

Edit: I take that back - the many bugs are still present. Someone attempting to complete the mission without knowledge of Cannon.science's existence or a route/info to help them would probably be very frustrated.

i cant find the answer by google or searching here so... why are the guardians CALLED the guardians? is that what they called themselves? if we humans called them that then why? its been bugging me and driving me nuts. im currently on my way to look at some guardian ruins... would be nice to know.

and have we seen any irradiated planets yet? or would the guardian homeworlds no longer be radioactive?

Originally Posted by yodajedifishmaster View Post (Source)
    i cant find the answer by google or searching here so... why are the guardians CALLED the guardians? is that what they called themselves? if we humans called them that then why? its been bugging me and driving me nuts. im currently on my way to look at some guardian ruins... would be nice to know.

and have we seen any irradiated planets yet? or would the guardian homeworlds no longer be radioactive?
    It’s just a name that Ram Tah came up with. It’s because of their society having an expectation of mutual protection (at least at the point being looked at by Ram Tah at that stage). It’s in one of the Language logs IIRC.

I found a guardian beacon at Synuefe DK-P c22-35 3. Leads to Synuefe EN-H d11-29 6 b, -37.56, -125.58. Haven't explored the ruins yet, just acquired the key. Neither system is on the spreadsheet, so is this a new find? EN-H D11-29 is, but is the beacon new?

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9699100101