Page 50 of 50 First 46484950

Thread: Thargoid Interactions

I have been hyperdicted twice tonight in a grand total of 3 jumps close to maia.
    Both times i managed to field neutralise and then leg it successfully, the second time i had a heart aboard. No idea what type of interceptor either time but both was only one interceptor.
    Anyone else getting increased thargoid roadrage?

Lol, like it, Thargoid road rage!

But no, not yet, I've been jumping around 100-150 LYs from Merope.

Do they often travel in packs though?
    Got interdicted earlier while jumping from Pleiades Sector MX-U D2-54 to HIP17511.
    Wasn't that worried at the time.
    emp goes off (visible shockwave, assuming that's normal)
    Basilisk appears in front of me.
    WITH THREE CYCLOPS
    Having never seen more than one Interceptor at a time before (until today), was curious as to whether that's a normal thing or it's new.

Originally Posted by LCU No Fool Like One View Post (Source)
    Its not unusual.
    To be loved by anyone...

Sorry couldnt resist, gotta love Tom Jones!

Yeah from my experiance, 2-4 interceptors is about par for the course.

o7

I'd say it's moderately rare, I've been hyperdicted about 2 dozen times, & only once did I have 4 interceptors , that was a few weeks ago or so.

2 dozen times?! Man thats a lot!
    Do you carry a lightning rod/thargoid cargo at all times? ;-)
    I have been busy in the bubble, about time i started “interacting” with thargoids again.

o7

Heheh, they like doggie biscuits!

Joking aside, I often spend months at a time in the Pleiades, either searching systems for new Thargoid Structures, searching for new candidate TS systems, scanning the goids in NHSS & then rescuing pods from under the goids nose's , mapping where in the Pleiades the NHSS are (not counting ones adjacent to invasions. They are upto 175 LYs from Merope, not 166), ferrying cargo to damaged stations & occasionally visiting the engineer there (Palin?).
    My 1st hyperdiction was 21-4-17 & I had 4 in a row!! (I logged out in the end to stop anymore), & that was just ~1/2hr or so after picking up a Thargoid probe (although I had once briefly before). I find most hyperdictions happen when I cross the Thargoid 'border', roughly 150 LYs from Merope, IIRC! Almost never have Thargoid cargo.
    Just counted them (I record a video each time, though I may have missed the odd one), 21 hyperdictions, so a little less than 2 dozen