Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast

Thread: Experimental Equipment/Weapons

So, when do we get ship launched fighters with Anti Thargoid weapons on them?

hmm?

Locking certain classes or sizes behind tiers is a poor excuse by FDev trying to force us to play the Community Grinds. If we're unwilling to grind for antialien gear then maybe we need to rework how CGs actually work.

It occurred to me that we don't need weapons. We need a load of Mycoid. And a big syringe.

Originally Posted by Nagual View Post (Source)
    It occurred to me that we don't need weapons. We need a load of Mycoid. And a big syringe.
    Unless of course they are back as they are now immune/immunised

I don't think there where any hidden classes in the CG tiers only their availability.

2B is the largest size for missile in game at the moment, so that's in keeping with the 2AX, It also looks like turrets instead of seekers.

That's more than enough to kill them at the moment which is the real disapointment for me. 1 on 1 looks tough but doable, once you wing up It's just another in game cake walk.

AX Missiles are useless.

Originally Posted by Hazzu View Post (Source)
    AX Missiles are useless.
    Yep, got nerfed to uselessness.

I think it was 3400 needed to kill a thargoid now?

that's....er... a lot of ships.

Originally Posted by Hazzu View Post (Source)
    AX Missiles are useless.
    Really why? Because they nerfed the armour pen?

Edit: Apparently so. Is there any point in bothering at all now as I assume the multicannons will be nerfed next Tuesday and so on?

What is "shutdown field neutraliser"? (from the patch notes). I mean I can make a guess, but where we can find it?

Originally Posted by ExoForce View Post (Source)
    What is "shutdown field neutraliser"? (from the patch notes). I mean I can make a guess, but where we can find it?
    Yeah, this. Is the shutdown field neutraliser already on the live servers? If so, where can you buy it? If not, do we think it's coming w/ the Aegis CG goal turning over on Thursday?

We need weapons with payloads that can alter the composition of the compounds used in them. Every time the thargoids adapt, we synthesize the next batch. Would finally give materials meaning.

Originally Posted by Novo Mundus View Post (Source)
    So, when do we get ship launched fighters with Anti Thargoid weapons on them?

hmm?

the day that fighter bays and SRVs get engineers......

never..

Originally Posted by Trafalgar Law View Post (Source)
    Really why? Because they nerfed the armour pen?

Edit: Apparently so. Is there any point in bothering at all now as I assume the multicannons will be nerfed next Tuesday and so on?

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...th-AX-Missiles

Originally Posted by john_obrien View Post (Source)
    Yeah, this. Is the shutdown field neutraliser already on the live servers? If so, where can you buy it? If not, do we think it's coming w/ the Aegis CG goal turning over on Thursday?
    I thought the shutdown neutralizer was bundled with the scanner.

Originally Posted by Connolly91 View Post (Source)
    Locking certain classes or sizes behind tiers is a poor excuse by FDev trying to force us to play the Community Grinds. If we're unwilling to grind for antialien gear then maybe we need to rework how CGs actually work.
    or perhaps they will just deny us the weapons we need to fight, meaning the technological gap between us and thargoids will stay the same or increase, who knows what Frontier got plan if the community collectively choose that storyline. Personally it sound a tad more fun that us being able to solo thargoids in a single week!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast