Page 1 of 11 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: Experimental Equipment/Weapons

Experimental Equipment/Weapons

Welcome to the Experimental Equipment/Weapons thread.

Equipment

Xeno Scanner - takes up a Utility Slot. It has a range of 500m and allows you to see the subsystems of the Thargoid Interceptor.

Shutdown Field Neutraliser - takes up a Utility Slot. It has a range of 3Km and protects you from the shutdown attack of the Thargoid Interceptor.

Weapons

AX Missile Rack - Class 2 weapon and is either Turreted or Fixed.

AX Multi-Cannon - Class 2 weapon and is either Turreted or Fixed.

AX Remote Release Flak Launcher - Class 2 weapon and is either Turreted or Fixed.

They can be purchased at any military, high-tech, and industrial planetary bases.

A few locations:

HR 1185 - Ceres Tarn
    Hyldekagati - Chaudhary Silo
    Merope - Alcazar's Hope
    Obambivas - Renenbellot Installation

I was literally just making this thread! Okay, for the second post, here's Aegis' new tech in development:

Originally Posted by CMDR Nef View Post (Source)
    I was literally just making this thread! Okay, for the second post, here's Aegis' new tech in development:

https://i.imgur.com/hhIzCiF.jpg

Deliver -Thargoid Cyclops i mean... i can try

Originally Posted by CMDR Nef View Post (Source)

https://i.imgur.com/hhIzCiF.jpg
    I want it. I've never been good with missiles, but I'll happily git gud with them until these drop. I'll also refit my Cutter between scraps to help make them a reality. :3

Originally Posted by CookieJarviz View Post (Source)
    Deliver -Thargoid Cyclops i mean... i can try
    ...and what kind of tissue sample? Kleenex?

So we're moving onto MCs. Well im glad we're going to have a variety of weapons but does anyone know if/when are we going to get the size 3 AX missiles? It just feels that now that we're moving onto another weapon system, we're done with the missiles.

Do we know if these weapons can be used against human ships? And whats the damage percentile?

Originally Posted by DarkHellSpartan View Post (Source)
    So we're moving onto MCs. Well im glad we're going to have a variety of weapons but does anyone know if/when are we going to get the size 3 AX missiles? It just feels that now that we're moving onto another weapon system, we're done with the missiles.
    I think we didn’t do enough in the CG to unlock larger AX missile types.

Originally Posted by CMDR Kohen View Post (Source)
    Do we know if these weapons can be used against human ships? And whats the damage percentile?
    I've read reports in the subthreads that they do the same damage. I just don't think you can engineer them.

Global rewards dont mention which weapons are unlocked, only where they're available. Be pretty bonk if they've hidden that sort of info! Think they'd learn after the class 4 weapons fiasco when 1.6/2.1 dropped
    Hoping that the higher class and seeker/gimballed variants become available as the weeks pass.

Originally Posted by CMDR Kohen View Post (Source)
    According to some people (haven't tested it out myself since im not a PvPer) they function like regular dumbfires. Minimal to no damage on human shields, typical damage on human ship hulls.

Will there be gimballed or seeker weapons?
    I can't aim fixed weapons.

Originally Posted by CMDR PlungedSphere34 View Post (Source)
    Will there be gimballed or seeker weapons?
    I can't aim fixed weapons.
    Who knows? I hope so as then I can use my Clipper.

Originally Posted by LordZoltan View Post (Source)
    I've read reports in the subthreads that they do the same damage. I just don't think you can engineer them.
    Has anyone verified that they can't be engineered? I mean I figure they can't, but meant to try it earlier, just in case.

Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post (Source)
    Has anyone verified that they can't be engineered? I mean I figure they can't, but meant to try it earlier, just in case.
    Yes. Someone tried at Liz Ryder's base.

Page 1 of 11 1236 ... LastLast