Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 679

Thread: Thargoid Data Gathering Effort: We need your help!

  1. #526
    *shakes fist* LCU you made me spend an hour in SC zooming around Merope! (No NHSS BTW)

  2. #527
    Originally Posted by Moribus View Post (Source)
    *shakes fist* LCU you made me spend an hour in SC zooming around Merope! (No NHSS BTW)
    That actually... was mainly my idea... *hides*

  3. #528
    Thargoid Marking Lexigram Chart updated to v4.0 from v3.0. v2.5 deprecated.

  4. #529
    Nice repped

    Originally Posted by Moribus View Post (Source)
    *shakes fist* LCU you made me spend an hour in SC zooming around Merope! (No NHSS BTW)
    Lol
    And now you're spending more time in SC near me because of me!

  5. #530
    Originally Posted by Moribus View Post (Source)
    *shakes fist* LCU you made me spend an hour in SC zooming around Merope! (No NHSS BTW)
    We value your service. We value all of our expendable assets very highly

  6. #531
    Personally, in my theory I believe all stories are connected The Dark Wheel, Project Dynasty, Raxxla, Salome, Thargoids

    I had always had to adjust my theories with information read and put them together.

    But I believe they all connect this is what I have now

    3127 - Jason Ryder was assassinated the information of Raxxla lost. A gate link to Universes, bounty, alien life, and life it was all lost with him and his crew, Neptune decided to follow his father’s footstep to find Raxxla, and Oberson decided to look for Formidine Rift.

    (theory) I believe that Jason Ryder was killed by his own people. It was voted to keep it secret and to claim all the rewards to themselves greed was the motive.

    (theory) 32?? - Project Dynasty was planned the ship ready to build and the mission to be priority and being funded this was not a cheap mission it was a secret. The right people had to be chosen for this mission and must not ever be mention from the outside.

    3270 - Project Dynasty the Zurara was found all crew killed a sabotage of the mission with people within "sleeper agents". And for them at least promise of a "big payout" was just a lie.

    3273 - The Zurara was found just 3 yrs after the incident an old woman explaining a huge conspiracy beyond anything imaginable further then just political power.

    (theory) This mission was never sought out to use government funds as they would be discredited by so called Thargoid (Alien species) here to kill off human existence. They needed private funding and finding anyone to payout such a huge mission would be very difficult. But a company with deep pockets and some knowledge.

    I believe one or too few of the people at the top man/men of this company had funded this mission they had power and deep pockets and exploits to make more. I believe the Dark Wheel were behind the mission and only to sabotage. The only purpose of going through with it is to keep suspicions off them that they knew what was at the Formidine Rift and indulge the employees to go with it before discrediting them and finding someone else crazy enough to payout such a mission, and possibly finding something they shouldn't.

    3301 - Unknown Artefacts found

    3302 - Unknown Probe and Barnacle Site found

    3303 - The First (in a long time) of Thargoid sightings start, a lot of development had happen at this year even finding Thargoid Sites they also found that the Thargoid tech ( Link, Probe, Sensor ) were a connection to this site displaying a star map.

    (Theory) I believe this star map is a connection to all Thargoid Sites around the Universe. I also believe that these sites are old technology either not being used or used as relays for Long distant travel beyond even human means to jump around the Universe from one end to another in one hop.

    This would Explain the Gate the Dark Wheel are using to travel and as well why Raxxla will be connected to Thargoid Technology. Raxxla is the key to all Thargoid sites to opening the door to the universe.

  7. #532
    There's some interesting things in there. It might be best to copy your ideas to a different thread so as not to get this one off topic discussing theories unless they directly relate to data-gathering (I was recently guilty of massively derailing this thread ). If you copy it to a new location I'd like to ask you some questions about how some things link together

    One thing relevant to this thread is that the Zurara (and Rift base) logs do mention things that sound very much like Thargoid interactions (especially EMP-like effects and hyperdictions) - however to date no Thargoids have ever been seen outside the established shell, and the Rift logs don't mention seeing Thargoid ships (or any ships).

    If anyone collects data showing Thargoids anywhere else in the Galaxy other than here, that would be immensely significant - especially something like a Hyperdiction of an explorer ship.

  8. #533
    Interesting , you mean Galaxy not Universe, the Universe is everything, so includes all galaxies, and you were talking about the Milkway right? (Btw, this is the Thargoid data gathering thread rather than the Alien mysteries & theory thread )

    [edit] Ninja'd

  9. #534
    Originally Posted by Moribus View Post (Source)
    There's some interesting things in there. It might be best to copy your ideas to a different thread so as not to get this one off topic discussing theories unless they directly relate to data-gathering (I was recently guilty of massively derailing this thread ). If you copy it to a new location I'd like to ask you some questions about how some things link together

    One thing relevant to this thread is that the Zurara (and Rift base) logs do mention things that sound very much like Thargoid interactions (especially EMP-like effects and hyperdictions) - however to date no Thargoids have ever been seen outside the established shell, and the Rift logs don't mention seeing Thargoid ships (or any ships).

    If anyone collects data showing Thargoids anywhere else in the Galaxy other than here, that would be immensely significant - especially something like a Hyperdiction of an explorer ship.
    I think Thargoids were originally supposed to come from Bovomit across the FRift, but for some reason FD changed the storyline (in response to player actions) to focus on Col70. However it is still possible that goids may have originated in Bovomit and travelled via the outer spiral arm to end up in Col70 & the Pleiades.

  10. #535
    Sometime today or tomorrow I'll be taking a long task it matching thargoid star map with the galaxy and thargoid sites that currently is found and find a match to narrow down systems and make the search for them go by faster.

    And I posted my previous post to where Assismilator posted my intentions weren't to go off topic but giving out information related to Thargoids themselves.

  11. #536
    I've got a new idea, posted it here, totally not relevant to data-gathering, except that it might explain why Merope 5C is dull and boring.

    In my idea, there's nothing at all significant about Merope. It's just an arbitrary centre point to orient the probes around. I've no idea if that helps, but I figured it's worth considering if we're planning to do a mega-search of Merope 5C...

  12. #537
    Originally Posted by Cunder View Post (Source)
    Sometime today or tomorrow I'll be taking a long task it matching thargoid star map with the galaxy and thargoid sites that currently is found and find a match to narrow down systems and make the search for them go by faster.

    And I posted my previous post to where Assismilator posted my intentions weren't to go off topic but giving out information related to Thargoids themselves.
    No worries .

    I'm not sure what you meant in your 1st line, Thargoid star map? Oh, as in the star map from inside a Thargoid structure? Yea if that works out then I'd love to hear about that, I've started compiling a list of potential sites, checkout my thread linked in my sig.

  13. #538
    Originally Posted by Moribus View Post (Source)
    I've got a new idea, posted it here, totally not relevant to data-gathering, except that it might explain why Merope 5C is dull and boring.

    In my idea, there's nothing at all significant about Merope. It's just an arbitrary centre point to orient the probes around. I've no idea if that helps, but I figured it's worth considering if we're planning to do a mega-search of Merope 5C...
    UPs measure the parameters of Ammonia worlds and transmit that information in a narrow beam signal towards Merope 5C, you can check this easily-the narrow beam signal can only be heard when you are between the UP and 5C.

    So there must be something in/on/around 5C that is receiving that signal. Finding what receives that signal might progress our understanding of the situation.

  14. #539
    Yeah definitely.
    Hmm, where did I get to with that.......

    Originally Posted by LCU No Fool Like One View Post (Source)
    We value your service. We value all of our expendable assets very highly
    Lol, how did I miss that??

  15. #540
    Originally Posted by Jorki Rasalas View Post (Source)
    UPs measure the parameters of Ammonia worlds and transmit that information in a narrow beam signal towards Merope 5C, you can check this easily-the narrow beam signal can only be heard when you are between the UP and 5C.

    So there must be something in/on/around 5C that is receiving that signal. Finding what receives that signal might progress our understanding of the situation.
    Is there any reason the signal can't just be picked up by the Barnacle(s) on 5C?

    The 5C Barnacle was the first, maybe it was the first ever to grow up after being seeded. If the Barnacles are bases (or even if they're not), they might well form a comms network. Beaming the signals from all probes to the central point in the network makes sense.

    EDIT: PanPiper has noted a few times that Hyperdictions often occur in system with Barnacles. When he gets Hyperdicted, if there's no Barnacles recorded in that system, he checks and often (maybe always) finds barnacles there.

    If the Barnacles are signal relays, maybe we can use that info to predict Hyperdictions, and or use the Hyperdiction map to look for Barnacles?

    EDIT EDIT:

    Based on this, what if the barnacles are a wide-array radio-telescope like structure? The baseline you'd get from a 300ly across transmitter...could reach another Galaxy...




Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast