Page 87 of 87 First 83858687
Results 1,291 to 1,304 of 1304

Thread: Thargoid Data Gathering Effort: We need your help!

Originally Posted by Assimilator1 View Post (Source)
    Err, real data? Do you mean ingame data vs EDMC data since 3.3?

The hyperdiction detector sometimes makes false positives. But we are also getting the Hyperdiction System name from the player statisitics that are loaded when they enter the main menu. This is guarenteed no false positives but can miss hyperdictions. It also is able to show us hyperdictions from before people started using the plugin. The new hyperdiction data does not include coordinates so its not as easy to add to the maps.

Here is the data

Ok, err so are some hyperdictions appearing in those areas I mentioned?

Ok, err so are some hyperdictions appearing in those areas I mentioned?
    Nothing confirmed in those ones (Braufae, Ushornt & Ushott). I would assume that they are false positives.

But we are seeing hyperdictions in the bubble systems infested by Thargoids. Here are the closest to Sol and Furthest from Merope. Need to get this on a 3D map to see a pattern.

I have produced a new release of the EDMC-USS-Survey plugin which will now record codex entries. In addition this release will prevent excess FSS data and Thargoid statistics from being sent. As usual I will contact you individually through ship to ship communication if you fail to upgrade your plugin. Sadly the Canonn council have declined my requests to install a remote self destruct. I tried to explain that it is better to lose a commander than capture invalid data but it fell on deaf ears. Thank you for your cooperation.

https://github.com/NoFoolLikeOne/EDM...ases/tag/4.6.0

Lol, I thought you were serious at 1st! You need to use smilies occasionally .
    Nice 1 on the update .

Btw everytime that updater reminder talks, it scares the **** out of me! lol.

Btw everytime that updater reminder talks it scares the **** out of me! lol.
    Same with me!

Anymore updates on the Ushott hyperdictions? I'm tempted to go there.......

Btw, I was hyperdicted going into Kekenk tonight, wasn't expecting one there!

Just got hyperdicted by 3 interceptors while leaving CE Bootis.

Anyone care to verify if it's known there's three barnacle forests on Outotz ST-I D9-6 2 A?

I only recall two being discovered when the Gnosis went out there back in the day.

I also noticed the Outotz barnacles/structure don't seem to appear on https://map.canonn.tech/tb-data.html ... but just verified they're all still there.

Panpiper has a thread keeping track of the barnacles, you can find out there.

As for the Thargoid structure, I reported to Canonn months ago that that TS had returned (it had been removed shortly after the Gnosis left), it seems they don't want to put it back on the list for some odd reason.

LCU
    I see theirs a bunch more hyperdictions reports w-a-y out from the bubble! Some in Traikeou, Smojooe, Flyiedgiae & Gru Hypue areas to name a few, more false positives or something else?

I've got annoyed & fed up with fighting the Thargoids for now, so I'm going to investigate these far out hyperdictions instead.
    Looking at the galmap last night, the higher ones above Blu Thua IR-N d6-65 are unplottable for my conda with a ~63 LY jump range, in fact some of those systems looked very isolated! e.g Ushott ES-S d4-0

I've got annoyed & fed up with fighting the Thargoids for now, so I'm going to investigate these far out hyperdictions instead.
    Looking at the galmap last night, the higher ones above Blu Thua IR-N d6-65 are unplottable for my conda with a ~63 LY jump range, in fact some of those systems looked very isolated! e.g Ushott ES-S d4-0
    This hyperdiction sheet is based off the encounter stats and therefore does not contain false positives

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...56&single=true

We should be changing the hyperdictions map to run off this in future

Cool, thanks for that .

Looks like all the far out hyperdictions are indeed false positives.
    Just for the record, I've already jumped & scanned about 40 systems in the Blu Thua area, & no hyperdictions .

Originally Posted by Jmanis View Post (Source)
    Anyone care to verify if it's known there's three barnacle forests on Outotz ST-I D9-6 2 A?

I only recall two being discovered when the Gnosis went out there back in the day.

I also noticed the Outotz barnacles/structure don't seem to appear on https://map.canonn.tech/tb-data.html ... but just verified they're all still there.
    Hey, just an update, I linked to the wrong thread earlier , this is the right one Meta Alloy Ripe Barnacle sources