Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Useful Info from Frontier Expo about Thargoid and Upcoming Content [Video/Screenshot]

Useful Info from Frontier Expo about Thargoid and Upcoming Content [Video/Screenshot]

Hello,

I figure I'll compile the useful info here from today's Expo:

So first, a cinematic video of the upcoming different variants of the Thargoids. Looks like the Ks and Os theories were on spot. Type 10 defender is also showcased:

Upcoming weaponry using guardian technology (suspecting Ax Railgun\Plasma [better and easier heart destruction for those that can aim] and Ax Fragment Cannon [killing the Thargon Swarm most likely]):

New ship built on a collaboration between Alliance and Lakon (NOT TYPE 10) to combat Thargoids, the Chieftain:

Its probably just me but that explosion really reminded me of the first Borg cube explosion from TNG.

cool shot of the Cobra cargo scooping - something we've all done many times yet is the first time i've seen it from the outside.

+1 OP It seems that some space station has been destroyed at 0.20.

Like the INRA insignia being the Duval Eagle and the Federation logo
    That was Biohazard insignia on those large containers yes?

Originally Posted by GluttonyFang View Post (Source)
    Hello,

New ship built on a collaboration between Alliance and Lakon (NOT TYPE 10) to combat Thargoids, the Chieftain:

https://i.imgur.com/ftCPKwO.png

https://i.imgur.com/1Mtgy7j.png

https://i.imgur.com/ugiFhXu.png
    I want a Chieftain...

any more info?

Originally Posted by Kenneth Mcgrew View Post (Source)
    any more info?
    limited to 4 AX weapons class 2

Primary stars and Constellations behind the INRA base.

Screen Capture after last frame of 2.4 update. Right after the 2 Thargoids fired at the ships. I enhanced the color range and brought out as much detail as I could. Then again this could just be digital noise from when they encoded the video. However if not. I hope it helps.

Oh dear...

But then again..... very shadow like

Bill

"What do you want?"

Don't forget about the Krait ...

That's a lot of awesome to look forward to!

I noticed on the HUD during the sneak peak of whats coming there was a 'Remote Flak' item on secondary fire and also the long awaited 'Field Neutraliser'. I hope we don't have to wait through too many CG's for these two important items.

New thargon in that video. 0:56

Originally Posted by Von Roerich View Post (Source)
    I noticed on the HUD during the sneak peak of whats coming there was a 'Remote Flak' item on secondary fire and also the long awaited 'Field Neutraliser'. I hope we don't have to wait through too many CG's for these two important items.
    Remote Flak for killing the swarm, possibly, both ships have them. And three of the 4 AX missile lauchers on the Vette (Lamorak) have 116 shots (at least) - large (size 3) xeno missile launchers confirmed!

O7,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast