Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Frontier Expo 2017 Recap

Originally Posted by Dale Emasiri View Post (Source)
    Quarter 4 update ... Exploration ...
    Though we were told there is more to be revealed and coming for each update, I would be a very sad panda if it would turn out, that exploration won't be changed for another year. Please consider adding QoL and some small features for explorers in every update, just one or two in each update. I imagine it would be a very popular decision.

I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU. to all the devs for a brilliant time at the Expo :)

Thanks for posting the recap Dale, much appreciated!

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Cheers Dale, nice write-up. Good to finally meet you at the Expo too.

Another nice write-up (not as pretty but more bullet points) over here ...

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...oadmap-Summary
    And another one, not so many bullet points but all the lovely images ...

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...am-in-pictures

I love the direction of these updates!

Very interesting roadmap. Hope it will be going smoothly.

Eagerly waiting march 2018 for 3.0!
    (And even more December 2018 for the exploration content!)

Good and interesting news.
    I got only 1 question: when will the pirates get QoL improvements? C&P will come, traders spawn in anarchy only when its in boom (the tradeships are smugglers there normally). They carry mostly junk.

That RoadMap though!

It must be a Roman road given the deviations :)

Originally Posted by stupesX View Post (Source)
    It is hard to work out where to post genuine event feedback
    Yeah, I agree. You could maybe add something to one of the existing appreciation threads such as ..

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...After-the-Expo

As this seems to be the official recap thread, are the speaker talks viewable anywhere?

I actually wanted a link to the "THE ORIGINS OF JURASSIC PARK AND JURASSIC WORLD" talk, but the JW forum is quite desolate, and there's no recap thread there...

Thank you Dale for this, very succinct :-) I'd have popped across to say hello but you had your hands full with everyone else - you did a brilliant job (as did everyone!), so a big thank you from me for all your time and trouble :-)

Originally Posted by Stinja View Post (Source)
    As this seems to be the official recap thread, are the speaker talks viewable anywhere?

I actually wanted a link to the "THE ORIGINS OF JURASSIC PARK AND JURASSIC WORLD" talk, but the JW forum is quite desolate, and there's no recap thread there...
    I'll see if I can get someone to put an update in the JWE forums.

Originally Posted by Rob At Work View Post (Source)
    That RoadMap though!

It must be a Roman road given the deviations :)
    I thought Roman roads were famous for being straight? :)

Thanks from me also to all the Frontier folk and volunteers that sacrificed their weekends and made the day wonderful, both to listen to the presentations and talk to some of you in person.

The roadmap is good and I shouldn't wish my life away, but Q1 2018 can't come soon enough :)

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast