View Entry Info: FX17 Flight Suit not saving

Category:
XB1 Bug Reports

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: FX17 Flight Suit not saving

FX17 Flight Suit not saving

Severity
    Minor

Frequency
    Once (<1%)

Time of occurrence
    Always

Date of occurrence
    08/10/17

Ship/SRV?
    N/A

Ship Type

Description
    I, and a number of others who attended the Frontier Expo have found that the special Flight Suit isn't saving to our CMDRs.

I can't save my CMDR with it on, even in a new slot.

Error message reads "Incompatible Items: Some of the items that you selected could not be assigned to your commander. We have had to remove those items."

Steps to Reproduce
    This seems to work for some and not others. We assumed it might be a Founders/Non-Founders Pass holder issue, but I has the Founders Pass myself, and it's not working for me.

See this thread, page 2 for reports from others:
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...ss-Loot-Review

Originally Posted by JesusRocks1988 View Post (Source)
    I, and a number of others who attended the Frontier Expo have found that the special Flight Suit isn't saving to our CMDRs.
    Same problem as reported by JesusRocks1988.

Is it a console issue? Can you confirm this is founders only. (Non-founder) On my PS4 I get this.

Same problem here on all three of our accounts. :(

Cheers,

Drew.

Originally Posted by JesusRocks1988 View Post (Source)
    Severity
    Minor

Frequency
    Once (<1%)

Time of occurrence
    Always

Date of occurrence
    08/10/17

Ship/SRV?
    N/A

Ship Type

Description

I can't save my CMDR with it on, even in a new slot.

Error message reads "Incompatible Items: Some of the items that you selected could not be assigned to your commander. We have had to remove those items."

https://i.imgur.com/jCom9xM.png

Steps to Reproduce
    This seems to work for some and not others. We assumed it might be a Founders/Non-Founders Pass holder issue, but I has the Founders Pass myself, and it's not working for me.

See this thread, page 2 for reports from others:
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...ss-Loot-Review
    Just want to say I also went to the expo and got a code. But I'm not on Xbox, I'm on PC and getting this error message too when saving. Someone else I went with seems fine, but they are using the female character model. So maybe on an issue on the male model?

6. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #6
    Hey Cmdrs,

Sorry about a delayed response on this! We are aware of the issue and currently working on a fix for it, apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Fly safe out there! o7

I'll add on to this , Cmdr Armholeeio 07, I want to match my Lord Braben bobble head as I fly around in my new paint job for my compatible ships

8. This is the last staff post in this thread. #8
    Hey Cmdrs,

You should be able to look super fly in your Frontier Expo flight suit now!

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this!!

Fly safe o7