Page 2 of 114 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: INRA Base Discoveries

INRA? Who cares about INRA?

No need to search if you want to find a multi-superpower-anti-thargoid-research-and-military-organization. Just saying.

Originally Posted by smilbuta View Post (Source)
    Hello,
    My Home base is Golden Gate orbital in Alioth. How can i help out with this in Game.
    We search around Alioth without succeed.
    Maybe trying to find New Rossyth could be good.
    In the last quest on Frontier First Encounter called Argent Quest, there was a reference to New Rossyth, which was located near Alioth, and the mission ran on an area of around 600 ly around New Rossyth. So...

Originally Posted by CMDR Zadian Lichtfrost View Post (Source)
    INRA? Who cares about INRA?

No need to search if you want to find a multi-superpower-anti-thargoid-research-and-military-organization. Just saying.
    On the pics, we see clear streaks that could probably is caused by the mycoid virus. It is the same kind of streaks we saw on the Thargoid Scout, so if there is some mycoid on the tanks, it could be very usefull. Just saying.

Im gonna start looking around Alioth for odd systems... think about it, An empty system that is named in the middle of a populated area? Would not make sense, and if an INRA base was in a populated system chances are it would of been found by the general public a LONG time ago.

Originally Posted by CookieJarviz View Post (Source)
    Im gonna start looking around Alioth for odd systems... think about it, An empty system that is named in the middle of a populated area? Would not make sense, and if an INRA base was in a populated system chances are it would of been found by the general public a LONG time ago.
    Yes, you are right.
    All is depending on if this outpost was build recently or not. If it is a relic from the past, so it'd be possible to find that on an area that is populated now but wasn't at this time ?

Originally Posted by Alex Ringess View Post (Source)
    Yes, you are right.
    All is depending on if this outpost was build recently or not. If it is a relic from the past, so it'd be possible to find that on an area that is populated now but wasn't at this time ?
    From the looks of the clips its old, very old. I mean sure but i doubt they would be stupid enough to build one on a populated system chances are they dont want it found in the first place and thats why the system is unpopluated

All about looking for listening posts/mega ships/installations/generation ships in regions you think might be relevant, and looking for "herald" news articles in local news too.

Thanks everyone for the interest and the help

What color would you say the planet is in the clip? Ignoreing the base tracks which a brownish, ice white? White? Is it an ice planet?

What color would you say the planet is in the clip? Ignoreing the base tracks which a brownish, ice white? White? Is it an ice planet?
    Beige

With some grey areas.

Just made a new capture of the scenery, from the 4k youtube version, and tryed to enhanced the pic to get more details by tunning the levels, the luminosity and the contrast.
    If it can help.

On the pics, we see clear streaks that could probably is caused by the mycoid virus. It is the same kind of streaks we saw on the Thargoid Scout, so if there is some mycoid on the tanks, it could be very usefull. Just saying.
    In that case you might want to look around the California Nebula, there could be a biological weapons research facility.

Not sure if there is any need to find samples of the mycoid virus, I would assume that all relevant data is in the federal and imperial and Alliance databases.

In that case you might want to look around the California Nebula, there could be a biological weapons research facility.

Not sure if there is any need to find samples of the mycoid virus, I would assume that all relevant data is in the federal and imperial and Alliance databases.
    The INRA never went out that far back in the day, pretty sure in the books the furthest they went out was Myackce? if thats how you say it? But whats where they deployed the mycoid virus in the biggest battle there was, or so it was told that way at least.

Beige

With some grey areas.
    Beige? https://i.imgur.com/YJ0WYpl.jpg i clearly see white in this picture (ignoreing the ground the SRVs are on)

Yes, good idea. Even I think the same as Cookie, it is a bit far. But if this base was build recently, why not.
    There is a Alliance base controled by Mic Turner Research there.

Im getting a bunch of convoys in this system, which is weird because its unpopulated

https://i.imgur.com/xnfGzxO.png this planet looks a lot like the one from the trailer... like from the trailer i can see there is a raveen, its white on teh sides and stuff, im gonna search it, anyone wanna join?

The INRA never went out that far back in the day, pretty sure in the books the furthest they went out was Myackce? if thats how you say it? But whats where they deployed the mycoid virus in the biggest battle there was, or so it was told that way at least.
    I'm not talking about INRA.

Aegis.
    Aegis is the successor of INRA. Now with the Alliance.
    There is a research facility of the Alliance in the California Nebula. There have been hints that this facility is used for dubious research. There are space-fungi in the vicinity.
    Aegis is developing anti-thargoid weapons in the open. With the help of engineers. It can't get more obvious.

Page 2 of 114 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast