Page 5 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast

Thread: INRA Base Discoveries

Originally Posted by Han_Zen View Post (Source)
    Nice logs. Seem to lead up to re-write of this old story:http://www.dream-ware.co.uk/first-en...-consequences/

About how the Mycoid was developed.
    Yes !! Spent the entire day reading and re-reading everything there, and within the Journals as well for possible informations ... Also used the great FFE StarSys that can be found here : http://www.jongware.com/ to match system name references between the Journals and what's existing in Elite

That was.... fast. lol

Cool find.

Originally Posted by CMDR EfilOne View Post (Source)
    From the logs, there are 12 sites, this is all only starting ....
    It says 12 research projects not 12 research facilities.

Here is a recording of the audio logs, for those who cant make it to the site

Originally Posted by Oneslyfaux View Post (Source)
    Here is a recording of the audio logs, for those who cant make it to the site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aeit3nuz4dE
    Thanks for the record. Very nice and usefull !

Well done commanders! I'm going to the Hermitage system to see this amazing discovery!

Don’t forget that in the lore and stories it was always thought that The Dark Wheel were behind INRA, its formation and the missions that it ran. The Dark Wheel just happens to be a minor faction at Jameson Memorial...my advice, make sure you are allied with them as I bet some of their missions start to get more interesting as this narrative moves forward.

Not going to make an accusation, but as this is a different base layout with a significantly different skybox as to the one we saw in the trailer, I'd really appreciate a detailed description of the process of finding it...

I don't suppose there are any in-game clues at all that led here?

Originally Posted by StevoDubbs View Post (Source)
    Don’t forget that in the lore and stories it was always thought that The Dark Wheel were behind INRA, its formation and the missions that it ran. The Dark Wheel just happens to be a minor faction at Jameson Memorial...my advice, make sure you are allied with them as I bet some of their missions start to get more interesting as this narrative moves forward.
    I highly doubt that. It's one thing to make combat hard it's another to force someone to have an elite rank to participate in the story.

For everyone here.
    Yes, it is a different one that the one on the trailer.
    CookieJarviz came to this thread, wasn't convinced, but decided to dig a bit and had an intuition, so we headed up to Hermitage as he suggested and we found this INRA outpost.

How did you arrive at that location? Would give everyone else a hint as to what to look for when hunting for others.

Originally Posted by Alex Ringess View Post (Source)
    For everyone here.
    CookieJarviz came to this thread, wasn't convinced, but decided to dig a bit
    Yeah, that's what I thought.

The goop looks like the fungi stuff we've found. The brain trees, the little spire things, and the melon thigns. Same color I think.

Page 5 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast