Page 89 of 114 FirstFirst ... 84878889909194 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1704

Thread: INRA Base Discoveries

My instructions were quite specific about the naming of INRA....FFE was wrong - what I used in AHTW is correct (as per the word of the god of Lore (MB) )

Originally Posted by JonLuis69 View Post (Source)
    Where's the gun? I mean if you are going to fire at something 1000 ls away there should be a big!!! gun, right?

Also, does this look like a military base to anyone?
    Probably missiles

detected at 1000 light seconds, at 5000 kms a reasonable speed for sub-light from FE2, would take 17 hours to approach, maybe 20 to allow for retro burn

Laser or other conventional weapons would be waiting a while before they could fire.

As to the, what is a Mother-ship question; the Flower Ships do launch Thargons so qualify as a Mother-ship

Loving the use of spoiler tags tonight people

Methinks we have seen motherships already..

Wonder if the series INRA bases that gave out locations of other INRA bases was supposed to give us an idea how far they spread out in the system to help us look for the bases a little more quickly.

Furthest Up and Down is HIP 59382 and HIP 7158

Back and Forth HIP 16824 and HERMITAGE

Left and Right HIP 15329 and LP 389-95

is what I am seeing right now on my bookmarka. And this is all based how I read my galaxy map.

Originally Posted by ExoForce View Post (Source)
    3 times tonight :P

There is something (square shaped) visible before unknown wake:
    https://i.imgur.com/QALMSDM.jpg
    That's not octagonal. pfft. These modern Thargoids don't know how to build stuff.

What is that BTW?

Originally Posted by Moribus View Post (Source)
    That's not octagonal. pfft. These modern Thargoids don't know how to build stuff.

What is that BTW?
    Before Thargoid enters the wake, this will show up in front of him.

Originally Posted by ExoForce View Post (Source)
    Before Thargoid enters the wake, this will show up in front of him.
    Well that's pretty awesome!

Fighter deploy hatch?
    I thought it was a glitch, but I grabbed it on 3 different occasions.

Originally Posted by Factabulous View Post (Source)
    Did you go to the base?

It looked mycoid-y to me
    Posted before I'd seen the photos! Agreed, it does look very much the way you say!

Base found at 73.87 / 61.87 (from discord)
    Man that was quick. I parked up on the planet in the hopes no one would find it overnight before I finish work in the morning! Guess I won't have far to travel at least to see the site!

Originally Posted by Cunder View Post (Source)
    Wonder if the series INRA bases that gave out locations of other INRA bases was supposed to give us an idea how far they spread out in the system to help us look for the bases a little more quickly.

is what I am seeing right now on my bookmarka. And this is all based how I read my galaxy map.
    I was thinking along the same lines, but I haven't the skill to plot this properly on a 3D map. I was hoping there's a point of intersection that might give us somewhere worth searching for more.

Originally Posted by Thargoid View Post (Source)
    My instructions were quite specific about the naming of INRA....FFE was wrong - what I used in AHTW is correct (as per the word of the god of Lore (MB) )
    That's good to know! Thanks for the confirmation!

Originally Posted by Cunder View Post (Source)

The center of these 8 bases is in (-11.52 , -17.46 , -68.93) and the maximum distance is 162 ly with HIP59382
    from this center.

Canonn Discord is trying to arrange a sweep of all the systems within 200 Ly of Sol to find new stuff if you want to contribute.

Form to submit: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...CoyLg/viewform
    List of systems: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...3HevHw4RuZ1UA/

I think the idea is to check all bodies in a system for stuff, rather than just hit the star, though the form / sheet don't make that clear. Anyway, if you did want to report via that I'm sure it would be appreciated.
    56,000 systems. That's a lot of work. I'm not sure how practical that is, I guess it depends how many people get involved.

Page 89 of 114 FirstFirst ... 84878889909194 ... LastLast