Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9096979899100
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1500

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Distant Worlds II - Early Announcement

Originally Posted by Qohen Leth View Post (Source)
    Official meetups will happen in FleetComm like last time. You should contact grnbrg about your situation.
    Ah, that's right. I forgot that he was the administrator for Fleetcomm. Thanks for the tip.

Official meetups will happen in FleetComm like last time. You should contact grnbrg about your situation.
    Will there be Fleetcom PGs for Xbox and PS4?

Originally Posted by JonathanBurnage View Post (Source)
    Will there be Fleetcom PGs for Xbox and PS4?
    Official console groups are being put together with dedicated console leaders

I am going.... itís true.

Flimley

Originally Posted by Flimley View Post (Source)
    I am going.... itís true.

Flimley
    I for one couldn't imagine DWE2 without CMDR Flimley!

Hope we meet up in the far away

o7

I'm in. Currently in the Dove Enigma Expedition and I found exploration and companionship with the commanders on this journey to be my calling. o7

Y'all can stop using this thread now as the Registration thread will be up later today (around 18:00 UK time)

I'm very much in ! Learned about the first DWE and I just have to be part of the new one! o7

Y'all can stop using this thread now as the Rgistration thread will be up later today (around 18:00 UK time)
    AWW!....I wanna register now....canna, canna,canna.......

Originally Posted by gooddoc View Post (Source)
    AWW!....I wanna register now....canna, canna,canna.......

Y'all can stop using this thread now as the Registration thread will be up later today (around 18:00 UK time)
    Nope. Link or get the... fudge out.

We're HUNGRY.

Maybe we can get the thread locked? Since there will be a new "official" one, that is?

Originally Posted by Orvidius View Post (Source)
    Maybe we can get the thread locked? Since there will be a new "official" one, that is?
    I assume someone will post a link here. There's no reason to close this thread until the next one is open. If you don't want to look at this thread, don't.

Originally Posted by WR3ND View Post (Source)
    I assume someone will post a link here. There's no reason to close this thread until the next one is open. If you don't want to look at this thread, don't.
    Guess not... Well, here you go. Here's the roster sign up thread. → https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...Sign-Up-Thread

Closing at organisers' request.

Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9096979899100