Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Engineer unlock invite missions not spawning

I didn't get it to show up. Then I did what many others suggested in various forums: swap the Large ship to something smaller. I bought an Adder, and voila: the first outpost I landed in Yoru system handed me the mission.

It just doesn't seem to show up in the planetary base, the only station with large ship bay.

Marco Gwent Invitation.

I got the invitation, and jumped through the hoops, and was told that his location would be on the Galaxy map. It is not there, and Marco still shows as locked in my Engineers Panel. I know i deleted the notification of this from my inbox prior to checking the Galaxy map. I don't know if this has contributed to this issue or not.
    Going through all this just for it to bug out at the end? Ouch. It sure was a silly process to get there far.

Appreciate the info, I'll give it a shot.

Severity
    Severe

Frequency
    All of the time (100%)

Time of occurrence
    Since last 2.4.02

Date of occurrence
    October 13-current day 2017

VR?
    have but not used

Ship/SRV?
    Diamondback Explorer - Persistence

Ship Type
    Diamondback Explorer

Commander Name
    TRINITITTY

Description
    Allied with Sirius Corp, have permit to Sirius, been checking with Patterson Enterprise and other Sirius home system stations for past few weeks, I receive no invite to Marco Qwent.

Steps to Reproduce
    1. Get Elivra Martuuk to grade 3-4 and learn about Qwent
    2. Get Allied with Sirius Corp, receive permit to Sirius
    3. Wait for invite to Marco Qwent at Patterson Enterprise.

Additional files?
    n/a

i just bought another acct (CMDR TRINITITTY) becuz i wanted to start fresh last week. now currently at a HUGE roadblock due to the Engineer Invite not popping despite me board flipping, doing missions, flying to all stations in Sirius for the last 3 days.

Marco Qwent

Hello, Same problem for Marco. Need help thank's

Same here with Zacariah Nemo. Party of Yoru reputation is allied. Haven't been given the mission to unlock. Flipped boards like 100 times during two days.

CMDR Naaqqa

My progress with Lei Cheung stopped at 11/50. I was gaining progress regularly with no problems then it just stopped. I have tried restarting my game multiple times and waited hours to make sure it wasnt lagging.

Originally Posted by Dominic Corner View Post (Source)
    Hi there,

Qwent is an edge case and will be conclusively dealt with in a server side patch soon.

In the mean time, we've pushed a minor patch to the mission selection probabilities which should make his mission more frequent.

Try visiting sirius for his mission now.

Thanks,
    Dom
    Just bumping this for those who somehow don't know when a tread gets this big the answer (work around in this case) has probably been given.

no invite for marcos quent or permit to sirius and I have the invite letter from marcos just not a sirius permit

Severity
    Severe

Frequency
    All of the time (100%)

Time of occurrence
    00/00 PMT

Date of occurrence
    26/10/17 for days now

VR?
    None / N/A

Ship/SRV?
    Ship

Ship Type
    aso explorer

Commander Name
    Yt Noyz

Description
    Been allied with sirius faction for days
    no sirius permit
    no intro for marcos

Steps to Reproduce
    just do all the steps required to get to allied
    then you'll see

Additional files?

This is a known issue. I've been allied with Sirius for months, prior to 2.4 and have yet to get the Sirius permit. FD needs to get this fixed as it has completely halted my development. You need Sirius permit to get to Qwent, and Qwent to get Palin and Palin to get corrosive resistant cargo bays.

Mission list unable to update

Agree with everyone above. Have never been on the forum and been reading with interest all the comments. This problem of being unable to access missions only started with me last night. Since then, complete waste of time and after a year playing the game, I'm afraid it the end for me unless fixed soon. Ebba

Zacariah Nemo Invite BUG

Severity
    Minor

Frequency
    Once (<1%)

Time of occurrence
    14:30

Date of occurrence
    28/10/17

VR?
    None / N/A

Ship/SRV?
    N/A

Ship Type
    Federal Corvette

Commander Name
    Fermen

Description
    I didnt get an invite at friendly standing with party of yoru

Steps to Reproduce
    Play GAME

Additional files?
    https://imgur.com/a/uAGiJ

Hi,I got to cordial the the blue mafia this morning and and received the engineer invite within minutes. Hopefully issue fixed.

Allied to Sirius Corp but can't find the mission anywhere. Has this been fixed? Will it be fixed????

Severity
    Severe-Highest Possible

Frequency
    All of the time (100%)

Time of occurrence
    Various

Date of occurrence
    12/11/2017

VR?
    None / N/A

Ship/SRV?
    Ship

Ship Type
    DBX

Commander Name
    CMDR Sangmeister

Description
    I gained 'Allied' rank with Sirius Corp, and traveled to Bruce Prospect (in Avik) because it is controlled by Sirius and I needed to get my permit invite. After board flipping there and total log-out/ins, I found on reddit that someone else has succeeded in getting their permit at Cormack Hub (in Procyon). I figured it wasn't a big deal. I just couldn't be at an outpost station. So off I went. Upon docking at Cormack, I was able to get my invite/permit.

I flew to Patterson Enterprise (in Sirius) and have not yet received my Engineer Invitation Contract. I have been board flipping for the last hour. Closing and reopening the game. Everything I can to try to force the mission board to update. No success. I have 25 Modular Terminals burning a hole in my cargo hold. I cannot very well 'go do something else' while waiting for this to be resolved. I need the mission to populate, so that I can continue playing the game overall.

Steps to Reproduce
    Allied Sirius Rep.
    Sirius Permit
    Patterson Enterprise
    Check mission boards in Sirius for Marco Qwent invite (It doesn't appear).

Here is a screenshot of Sirius Boards, lacking the Engineer Invite Contract