Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Engineer unlock invite missions not spawning

Same problem here

Severity
    Moderate

Frequency
    All of the time (100%)

Time of occurrence
    All day

Date of occurrence
    3 October through 6 October

VR?
    None

Ship/SRV?
    Ship

Ship Type
    Type 9 Heavy, Anaconda, Vulture, Imperial Courier

Commander Name
    Brian Speakman

Description
    Trying to unlock Hera Tani, I got Liz Ryder to grade 3 and a half, but no information about Hera. She's supposed to be discovered at grade 3, but she's not there for me. Spent several days at that grade and still nothing.

Steps to Reproduce
    1 Level Liz Ryder to grade 3
    2 Wait for knowledge of engineer to arrive
    3 Be disappointed

qwent Marco

Severity
    High

Frequency
    All of the time (100%)

Time of occurrence
    All day

Date of occurrence
    2.4 update

VR?
    None

Ship/SRV?
    Ship

Ship Type
    Anaconda

Commander Name
    Agueta

Description
    Ihave the level 5 with elvira martuk, i am friend with Sirius corporation et i have the autorisation for sirius system. And Marco Qwent don't invite me.

Steps to Reproduce

unlock Marco Qwent

Modular Terminals not found anywhere. Not missions, not markets

I found a passenger mission in sirius giving me 4 modules but due the server connection issues I can’t complete this mission.

Got my invitation to Marco Qwent, but now I can't get one for Zacariah Nemo. Also having that bug with modular terminals as a mission award.

I've been checking the boards while doing missions for Federation ranks and the CG, and I've not seem any missions with Modular Terminals as rewards the whole time.

Are they region specific? When I was at Maia previously, I got 25 there with no trouble. Now I've unlocked Qwent, they are nowhere to be seen.

That’s not a bug, these are rare. Go to other systems and look for passenger missions with cargo rewards

Originally Posted by neonox View Post (Source)
    That’s not a bug, these are rare. Go to other systems and look for passenger missions with cargo rewards
    I gathered 25 before easily in Sirius, when I couldn't get the invitation, there were lots of regular delivery missions granting them as a reward. But I lost them with my ship. So, are they now only available in passenger missions?

For those looking for Zacariah Nemo invite it looks like you can only get it from the starports in Yoru. I got to Friendly earlier but was getting no invite so i checked some other forums and read about that only the starports were offering them, so i docked my corvette grabbed an eagle and went to one of the two orbital starports in Yoru, it popped straight away but was looking for allied rep, so i reloaded twice and got it for friendly.

Originally Posted by Klifighter View Post (Source)
    Modular Terminals not found anywhere. Not missions, not markets
    I am searching for the terminals since 2 days in multiple systems, now I am checking your tip about passenger transport missions and there are 3 missión currently on my first chedck which is giving these out.

Seems passenger transport only reward at the moment.

Gain invitation from Party of Yoru

Severity
    Minor

Frequency
    All of the time (100%)

Time of occurrence
    10:20 EST

Date of occurrence

VR?
    None / N/A

Ship/SRV?
    N/A

Ship Type

Commander Name
    Rabman

Description
    After getting allied with the Party of Yoru, I was attempting to get the Engineer invite for ZACARIAH NEMO. After 25 minutes of board flipping the mission never appeared.

Steps to Reproduce
    100% repeatable, by selecting mission board on a station Party of Yoru controls.

Additional files?

Severity
    Severe

Frequency
    All of the time (100%)

Time of occurrence
    Since last 2.3

Date of occurrence
    Since last 2.3

VR?
    None / N/A

Ship/SRV?
    Ship

Ship Type
    Anaconda

Commander Name
    Hixbot

Description
    Allied with Sirius Corp, have permit to Sirius, been checking with Patterson Enterprise and other Sirius home system stations for past few weeks, I receive no invite to Marco Qwent.

Steps to Reproduce
    1. Get Elivra Martuuk to grade 3-4 and learn about Qwent
    2. Get Allied with Sirius Corp, receive permit to Sirius
    3. Wait for invite to Marco Qwent at Patterson Enterprise.

Additional files?

The patch notes indicated this may have been fixed. However, I've been board flipping for 20 minutes trying to get Party of Yoru to offer the Zacariah invite with no success. Has anyone managed to get the invite since the update?

Missions

• Fixed Engineer invite missions not spawning in certain systems

Downloaded a small update, and I now I have the Qwent invite.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast