Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So, An Update Already.

I left the Pleiades on Monday evening. Just thought you should all know.

I might go back tomorrow but I'm undecided yet. The galaxy holds its breath.

Originally Posted by Red Anders View Post (Source)
    I left the Pleiades on Monday evening. Just thought you should all know.

I might go back tomorrow but I'm undecided yet. The galaxy holds its breath.
    This news item has been bumped off the front page by the latest Power Play update. Sorry!

Originally Posted by withnail View Post (Source)
    But why are they leaving?
    I heard they found Grunthos the Flatulent reading, "Ode To A Small Lump Of Green Putty I Found In My Armpit One Midsummer Morning."

Rooks 42

Originally Posted by Sebastian Rooks View Post (Source)
    I heard they found Grunthos the Flatulent reading, "Ode To A Small Lump Of Green Putty I Found In My Armpit One Midsummer Morning."

Rooks 42
    That vogon poetry. Deadly to the uninitiated. I actually rather like it, though it is an acquired taste, like...... ...dog food.
    Who the hell are you? I called for the lord of flatulence, not one of his discharges. - John Constantine

Never mind the Empire, does anyone know of ten random factions that might be experiencing a boom?

Originally Posted by Aashenfox View Post (Source)
    Well, the big green aliens that are killing megaships and taking names might have SOMETHING to do with it. Lol
    How many times have you witnessed the destruction of a megaship by flower-ships? None. All you know is the pap that GalNet and the major powers have been feeding you. o7

That vogon poetry. Deadly to the uninitiated. I actually rather like it, though it is an acquired taste, like...... ...dog food.
    A pair of ear plugs work wonders. With dog food, I'm unsure. I ate a Milk Bone once when I was 3. I thought it needed salt or pepper or something other than Milk Bone. Personal tastes run different for everyone.

Rooks o7

It's all so exciting!

Has there been any attempt to evacuate civilians from the Pleiades or did I imagine that? Heck, if if it would've happened I doubt we'd notice unless we go looking for the info.. Come on FD, get it in gear!

Because neither want their fleets out there, leaving them out gunned back in the bubble, when the Thargoids wipe out everything and everyone in the Pleiades.
    Finally! Combat Elite and Trade Elite

The Co-Prosperity Coalition
    I coordinate the CPC, a deliberately unofficial Independent Democracy player "faction" at the fringes of Imperial Space, but there's a twist. We don't favour a single faction. We favour democracies and other faction types peaceful with democracies, preferring home factions to foreign ones. It's the peace and prosperity we favour.

Originally Posted by Ralph Vargr View Post (Source)
    Looks like Frontier is incrementally fixing things.

In Other News, the Empire is pulling out of the Pleiades. This, of course, is a *complete* shock. Unanticipated, at all. Totally.

The storyline progresses with the rapidity of an old-fashioned play by mail game. But, with pretty pictures.
    I miss playing Avalon Hill's Blitzkrieg.

In Other News, the Empire is pulling out of the Pleiades. This, of course, is a *complete* shock. Unanticipated, at all. Totally.

The storyline progresses with the rapidity of an old-fashioned play by mail game. But, with pretty pictures.

As a dog, I am well used to Vogon Poetry.

Originally Posted by Gully_Foyle View Post (Source)
    I miss playing Avalon Hill's Blitzkrieg.
    Tactics 2, anyone?
    "Are you people working under the assumption that playing Elite is meant to be fun?"

"The elite dictionary does not have the word sympathy in it but has about 500 definitions of stupidity​"

"
    The contempt with which the game treats it's players is not accidental. It's by design. The game hates you, that's just the way it is."

Good. I like a real time story AND I don't have to be an addict to enjoy it.

Originally Posted by Sebastian Rooks View Post (Source)

Rooks 42
    Your advanced sense of humor makes you a great candidate for the Alliance.
    I hereby invite you to join

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast