Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Could not connect to adjudication server

Could not connect to adjudication server

Smack in the middle of mission... disconnect and get "Could not connect to adjudication server"

Connect again, and a few seconds in, get the same message.

Just happened to me a few mins ago. FD should have it so any failed missions due to server issues should be refunded.

Seeing a few odd reports of hyperspace drop outs too

Hyperspace drop outs...I get a few late Hyperspace animations.

6. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #6
    Hello CMDRs,

We observed some temporary server wobbles this morning, hopefully they are behind us now.

Do let us know if you're still experiencing problems though and apologies for the inconvenience.

Originally Posted by CMDR Vulcan View Post (Source)
    Hello CMDRs,

We observed some temporary server wobbles this morning, hopefully they are behind us now.

Do let us know if you're still experiencing problems though and apologies for the inconvenience.

Still doing it guys and its getting old now, Frontier please just go out buy some Ramsans or something. Amazon web servers are 100% unreliable.

Me too. Been playing since around 1100utc today (12OCT2017) and no problems. Since maybe 30min i`ve been kicked back to the main menu with Error "Could not connect to adjudication server". When reloggin into the game, i can play maybe 1-5minutes and than again Error "Could not connect to adjudication server".

9. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #9
    Our dev team is keeping an eye on the issues currently. Apologies for the issues thus far today.

Started happening tonight also (October 23rd) , around 20:00 GMT
    Getting re-spawned 14 Km outside a station I am trying to land on . Also the message list (in game mail) seems empty .

I'm having the same issue... constant disconnects; transaction, adjucation, and matchmaking server error messages on a repeating loop. Sometimes I get 30 seconds of game time, sometimes I get 3, before I'm booted to the main menu.

Same issue since 3 days. Looks like it always appears in the evening around 18:00-23:00.

Same exact issue is happening to me.....

Posted this on reddit for some help.

As of the lastest patch 2.4.09 I have been consistently receiving the "disconnected from the matchmaking server" error. Doing anything has become a chore. Jumping to a new system requires multiple login attempts and loading anything at stations were data needs to be fetched from FD servers takes 15+ seconds. Stations 50k+ ls away are almost impossible to reach because of the constant disconnects. I've sank days into trying to figure out what is wrong, my playtime has turned into troubleshoot time. Where I would use to play 3-4 hours a night has turned into 1 hour of playtime and the rest figuring out how to get this game to work properly. I know its not my network settings, I know its not my router, I opened a ticket about this issue a week and a half ago and have heard nothing, submitting multiple Netlogs. Everyday I look on the forums and see a few people with the same issue here and there, but like me no response from the DEVs. no solutions... I just want to play ED without being disconnected every 5 mins, but I don't see that happening. It sucks not being able to play a game I really love. I'm posting here because I am lost and I have exhausted all ideas and options.

Maybe some knows something I do not about FD servers?

What I've done so far, but still receive the constant DCs from the matchmaking server.

-Bypassed my router, completely. -Installed on a different PC. -Enabled UPNP -Port forwarded. -Validated game cache both on the Launcher and from Steam.

I feel like I am just playing the waiting game now. Ideas?

I have had random server issues (adjudication, matchmaking, transaction), but usually I just reconnect and carry on where I left off.

But this weekend, for the first time, was kicked off as I dropped out of HS, got the bang, then a black screen for a few seconds, and then some server (think it was transaction) error, and was returned to the main menu. I logged in again, and was floating in space at my arrival system, but fairly far from the main star (a safety precaution?). But that was my only issue recently.

Back in October, when I started playing Elite, I got disconnected a few times, returned to the main menu, but had to restart Elite to get reconnected to the server, but haven't had it since then (after subsequent updates).

15. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #15
    Originally Posted by cmdrfragged View Post (Source)
    Same exact issue is happening to me.....
    I know its not my router, I opened a ticket about this issue a week and a half ago and have heard nothing, submitting multiple Netlogs.
    Can you provide us with the ticket number from your prior attempt to contact us? I'd be interested to find out what happened there. I checked the email address registered to your forum account but couldn't find anything received from that.

Originally Posted by neonox View Post (Source)
    Same issue since 3 days. Looks like it always appears in the evening around 18:00-23:00.
    Can you run this Netalyzr test on a PC / laptop on your local network and send us the result in a ticket? Our player numbers have been steady (with a small exception of around 06:00 GMT today), so we'd like to see what your client is doing when you're having issues.

Thanks!

CMDR Sticks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast