Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Remembrance Week (Rares)

Did someone say.... TEA??

626K LS to Celsius Estate for Auduliga Fire Works.

20 Minutes to Get to station
    4 units for sale at a time (faction state none, If we get boom then this number would be higher)
    16 units max (30 minutes wait time for repops)

Total time 50 minutes or more. Not saying you should or shouldn't do it, just givong you the numbers so you can decide.

Caliber_az
    [Python] High Plains Drifter, [Asp X] Forest Grump, [Fer-De-Lance] The Wary Weasel, [Orca] The Bullit , [Anaconda] The Cutty Sark, [Keelback] Lil' Badger, [Eagle] Day Dreamer, [Viper MK III] Little Hornet, [Sidewinder] Atom Ant, [Cobra Mk. III] The Wee Viking [Dolphin] The Pony Express, [Type-9 Heavy] Big Bad John [Hauler] Mini Me, [Adder]The Squirrel, [Viper MK IV] Hardy Hornet, [Diamondback Scout] Lil Dragonfly

Yeah, FD/ED is being run by interns right now. This CG is awful, I hate it, and I'll do just 20 runs tops (maybe 50).

Another rare goods cg, my fav!

Slap an ads on my 104t AspX and filter by non-visited stars for a bit of exploration data

51ly unladeb so can hit prayer sticks and tea and get back to CG system in 11 jumps

32t netting 650k profit (fireworks deffo not worth the travel time)

Fly safe Cmdrs

This one route is fitting great for my Asp Scout with 32t cargo. From the CG base 4 jumps to pick up 22t sticks, 5 jumps to pick up 10t tea and 4 jumps back to the base. Nice triangle with 640k profit per circle.

This CG has been added to the tracker (https://goo.gl/EQ9mrW) as CG2

600,000+ LS out to Celsius Estate. I am looking forward to seeing what the paint looks like after that. o7
    EDIT: Hit 1048xC on the trip out, I thought the limit was 1000xC?
    EDIT: Not a scratch on the Black Friday paint but just 4 tons? After a 20 minute drive out from the primary I am supposed to wait 30 minutes to get 16 tons to get only 89 credit/ton? Nope, not again. This does however, mean I can switch to a much smaller ship.
    EDIT: On the other hand the fireworks sold for 14678/ton, not bad and I was able to stack 20 data delivery missions to a single station in the system next door.

Rares! I love these ones.

This is one of those CGs where you drop whatever you are doing to have at least one run. I'm going to swing by Gyvatices as well, just because.
    WANTED CRIMINAL Limoncello Lizard
    CAPITAL CRIMES Loitering, Onion Head Smuggling, Overdue Library Book
    CRIMINAL ASSOCIATES Borasetani Syndicate, Brotherhood of Terra Matter, Chapter of Isinor, Conservatives of Tiliala, Crom Silver Boys, Defence Party of Nastrond, Dukes of Jotun, Gilya Law Party, HIP 118311 Posse, Hodack Prison, LTT 198 Order, Luyten 347-14 Prison, Peregrina Aristocrats, Pi Mensae Brotherhood, Sacra Oculus, Sirius Corp, Sublime Order of Van Maanen's Star

Originally Posted by Limoncello Lizard View Post (Source)
    This is one of those CGs where you drop whatever you are doing to have at least one run. I'm going to swing by Gyvatices as well, just because.
    What’s at Gyvatices?

Originally Posted by JetsonRING View Post (Source)
    600,000+ LS out to Celsius Estate. I am looking forward to seeing what the paint looks like after that. o7
    EDIT: Hit 1048xC on the trip out, I thought the limit was 1000xC?
    EDIT: Not a scratch on the Black Friday paint but just 4 tons? After a 20 minute drive out from the primary I am supposed to wait 30 minutes to get 16 tons to get only 89 credit/ton? Nope, not again. This does however, mean I can switch to a much smaller ship.
    EDIT: On the other hand the fireworks sold for 14678/ton, not bad and I was able to stack 20 data delivery missions to a single station in the system next door.
    The limit which can be determined by flying the 90 minute cruise to Hutton Orbital or flying away from any star out of its ecliptic without a target is 2001c .

There was about 7cr of damage to my Dolphin when I arrived at the outpost.

When the station goes in to boom allocations should improve, you can't see the correct prices for rares unless you have them on board.

How do thrusters work, it is simple.

Stuff goes in, stuff happens, stuff comes out VERY fast.

My thanks to the tea baggers at Heike.

That is the first time that has worked out for me, instancing and other issues have always interfered before.

How do thrusters work, it is simple.

Stuff goes in, stuff happens, stuff comes out VERY fast.

Zeessze is just next door (14.9LY) to George Pantazis, and they are in boom giving out 27t of Zeessze Ant Grub Glue (Nicolier Hangar) - well worth a stop for the extra profit if you have cargo space.

Rare Goods Info & Routes, Player Faction League Tables, and more... zoy.updog.co

Third tier reached:

Nice, gotta love rare trading CGs.

32t collected: Top 75%
    64t collected: Top 50%
    96t collected: Top 25%
    128t collected: Top 10%

Now I'm kind of curious if my next run, which will bring me up to 160t, will also put me in the top 10; but I somehow doubt it.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast