Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Galnet tries to disassociate himself from the Thargoids

7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves.
    7 man that's the number.
    7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch.
    You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby.

Originally Posted by Max Factor View Post (Source)
    I loved the original mini-series of lex. But when they changed the lead actress it just didn't work for me.
    Yeah not only was she repulsive but it becamre just silly with a capital S.

Whoa good spot Lemny!
    /\ Hail Triangulus! \/

4. This is the last staff post in this thread. #19
    Originally Posted by zimms View Post (Source)
    Oh boy, lemny hasn't replied yet...

I hope he's okay.
    He's okay. He's been safely transported to the secret wing of the secret facility where he will be impris.... congratulated for his keen eye.
    Totally not a Thargoid sympathiser and/or servant. Honest.

Imperial, opulent, and endlessly rubbish with landing pads. :/

I literally bug reported this yesterday, after it has been bugging me since the update that gave galnet its new face over a year or so ago.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...t-Galnet-logos

And then someone else jumps in the main forum and gets credit for spotting it.
    Federal Black Ops

Maybe they will change the thargoids to 7 arcs as well?

Only thargoids which had much time to find (grind) materials for one more arc will get 8

Originally Posted by Sub_Zero View Post (Source)
    I literally bug reported this yesterday, after it has been bugging me since the update that gave galnet its new face over a year or so ago.

Here, have some rep for attending today

Originally Posted by Sub_Zero View Post (Source)

Likewise, have some rep from me too, it doesn't cost me anything after all! Bravo.
    Who the hell are you? I called for the lord of flatulence, not one of his discharges. - John Constantine

That's awesome! Probably a PR thing for Galnet. "Hey, Thargoids are 8-point radially symmetrical and [bleeping] [bleep] up. Maybe we shouldn't have eight arcs in our logo?"

It's a relatively subtle rebrand but I absolutely adore it (much more than most IRL logo changes TBH).

See also: the show Archer not using the company name "ISIS" for the past few seasons.

Originally Posted by Dale Emasiri View Post (Source)
    He's okay. He's been safely transported to the secret wing of the secret facility where he will be impris.... congratulated for his keen eye.
    I am back... where am I ? what is this here? Can't remember anything...

Originally Posted by {SAS}Stalker View Post (Source)
    7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves.
    7 man that's the number.
    7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch.
    You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby.
    And....The Seven Samurai

Founder of the Atlantis Wing & MediCorp (Fr / Eng). http://news.galnet.fr | Twitter | YT Chanel for beginners (French)

When you consider that the Galnet logo everywhere else is still 8-leaved / pronged / armed, do you think the graphics team behind the Galnet Audio are facing a P45 situation?

Probably same people who redesigned Toblerone

why 7? its obvious - o7 its never been o8

Originally Posted by aymerix View Post (Source)
    And....The Seven Samurai
    Don't forget Yojimbo. Classic films.
    AMD FX-8370 4.0GHz / 32 GB Ram / Titan X Pascal / ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z ROG / HTC Vive / Steam VR Rating: 20937
    Independent Trader - Curious Explorer - The least talented smuggler in the Galaxy.
    "Play the game. Don't game the play." - Any grind, is in your mind.
    CMDR Shadragon / CMDR Drain Bamaged / CMDR CuteLilBunny

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast