Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Seriously Frontier what the fudge!!!!?

Seriously Frontier what the fudge!!!!?

Why can I not find the planet that's on the main menu?!?! I've been looking forever!!!

/s

I don't eat fudge anymore. It contains Elite:letheal quantities of sugar.

Flimley

Never liked fudge.

I have this aunt who loves fudge (for some damn reason), and every time she comes to visit me she brings fudge.

Goddamn do I despise fudge.

CMDR VIN DELANOS
    CEO, Delanos Logistics Group
    Mercenary, war-profiteer, all around sweet guy.

I bet the people in the fudge packing factories learn to despise it too.

Flimley

Fudge is right at the bottom of my "what sweets do I want from this box of Roses/Quality Street?" list. Below even caramel, it occupies the "only if I have such a serious sugar craving that I'm willing to eat something I hate, and even then I'm not really sure about this" zone few sugary things inhabit.

Strawberry creams FTW.

I had some of the best fudge ive ever had in the Lake District this summer past. Man that was some good fudge. Watched them make it too..

I like fudge, but then I don't particularly care for sweets much, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Rather surprised by the general dislike of fudge displayed in this thread so far.

How to navigate the Crab Nebula Labyrinth → https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...bula-Labyrinth
    How to change your HUD panel colors in Windows → https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...ns-of-the-Game

Originally Posted by WR3ND View Post (Source)
    I like fudge, but then I don't particularly care for sweets much, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Rather surprised by the general dislike of fudge displayed in this thread so far.
    Fudge is for commies.

CMDR VIN DELANOS

Originally Posted by vindelanos View Post (Source)
    Fudge is for commies.
    Nah, that's just capitalist ploy.

Friendliest Meteor Police that side of Riedquat ... and keep it under Lightspeed!
    My Elite: Dangerous videos , Logitech Extreme 3D Pro bindings , Explorer visual reference

Originally Posted by vindelanos View Post (Source)
    Goddamn do I despise fudge.
    I just googled it and against all odds this is not a line in a movie or book as far as I can see. Which should be a crime somehow, somewhere.

Originally Posted by sleutelbos View Post (Source)
    I just googled it and against all odds this is not a line in a movie or book as far as I can see. Which should be a crime somehow, somewhere.
    lol

Originally Posted by xythum View Post (Source)
    Strawberry creams FTW.
    What are these "strawberry creams" of which you speak?

CMDR VIN DELANOS

Originally Posted by xythum View Post (Source)
    Fudge is right at the bottom of my "what sweets do I want from this box of Roses/Quality Street?" list. Below even caramel, it occupies the "only if I have such a serious sugar craving that I'm willing to eat something I hate, and even then I'm not really sure about this" zone few sugary things inhabit.

Strawberry creams FTW.
    Leave caramel out of this.
    Cabin fever has ravaged all aboard
    This once proud vessel has become a floating psycho ward

# apt-get purge engineers

Why does the computer keep saying "Friendship Giant Sausage"?

I had a few fudge cookies earlier today. Sugar free. Didn't taste too bad.

The only Fudge I'll eat is from Wisconsin Dells. Best fudge in the country.

On topic it would be awesome if it was a actual planet in game with a view of a station.
    "Death is a primitive concept. I prefer to think of them as battling evil in another dimension."

Fudge is alright, but who would ever put it on ice-cream?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast