Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Seriously Frontier what the fudge!!!!?

Originally Posted by Flimley View Post (Source)
    I wont eat topics either.
    http://i.imgur.com/Y6Z8ztd.jpg

Flimley
    You could be accused of being off topic.

Originally Posted by Gully_Foyle View Post (Source)
    Fad LOL
    That explains alot.
    Where's that fudge planet?
    It's called Mavrakos, and it was last spotted passing through the Sol System in 1986.

Originally Posted by HazardousMatt View Post (Source)
    Why can I not find the planet that's on the main menu?!?! I've been looking forever!!!

/s

Because it was made pre 2.2 planet nerf?

The same reason why images featured in Trailers don't appear in game.

I appear to have found it..

Its actually a technical term

'A fudge factor is an ad hoc quantity or element introduced into a calculation, formula or model in order to make it fit observations or expectations. Examples include Einstein's Cosmological Constant, dark energy, the initial proposals of dark matter and inflation.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fudge_factor

Anyone know them?

http://www.fudgetechnical.co.uk/index.php

Originally Posted by Jenner View Post (Source)
    I wonder how different fudge is between the USA and the UK. lol. I get the impression that folks over there take your chocolate pretty seriously.

I've heard there are actual *Cadbury* vending machines in the UK. I mean really - that's some wild Wily Wonka level fantasy right there, at least to this 'dirty colonial' (as TJ would say).
    I hate to disappoint you Jenner, but the Cadburys vending machines are made out of metal. They are only called chocolate vending machines because they dispense chocolate bars.

Originally Posted by vindelanos View Post (Source)
    Never liked fudge.

I have this aunt who loves fudge (for some damn reason), and every time she comes to visit me she brings fudge.

Goddamn do I despise fudge.
    There's something wrong with you. Don't go to South Africa, by the way, fudge everywhere! I thought it was excellent, even the hotel minibar had some obscure British Village brand of 'crumbly fudge', which was both crumbly and awesomely expensive.

Originally Posted by Aashenfox View Post (Source)
    There's something wrong with you. Don't go to South Africa, by the way, fudge everywhere! I thought it was excellent, even the hotel minibar had some obscure British Village brand of 'crumbly fudge', which was both crumbly and awesomely expensive.
    There's something wrong with YOU!!!!

Had a long-distance thing with a ZA chick once. She broke my heart and soured me on the country, so no fear of encountering South African fudge.

Originally Posted by Pville_Piper View Post (Source)
    Yes, but do you love your aunt?
    Of course!

Salted caramel fudge... mmmm.

Vanilla clotted cream fudge... mmmmm.

In Iraq, I learned that this is my favorite candy, ever... they are hard to find here in the States.

We had American Mars bars, but they were different... not the same.

A bit of

But you should really try some

I love the stuff !

I've heard that C. Roberts hates it tho !

Originally Posted by Frank View Post (Source)
    I hate to disappoint you Jenner, but the Cadburys vending machines are made out of metal. They are only called chocolate vending machines because they dispense chocolate bars.
    Awww.... Now I'm sad.

Originally Posted by Jenner View Post (Source)
    Awww.... Now I'm sad.
    You're sad!?

I had to rush over to the dentist's

My dog is called Fudge.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast