Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 93

Thread: Is there any banable offense?

  1. #1
    This user was unable to follow the forum rules and ended up banned or suspended! :( Pythonlady's Avatar

    Is there any banable offense?

    Not sure if its the right forum here. Heard stories that people get banned very quick for just having fun.
    I mean in the game, last time i‘ve destroyed a few other commaders around jameson memorial to increase my pilots fed bounty on me.
    One player messaged me and said he will report me and i get banned very soon.
    Now im worried if it will happen?

  2. #2
    Brand new account - old topics which smell of trolling.

    Plus the avatar - it's a bit obvious.

    Bai!

  3. #3
    As long as you are not using programming mods or selecting the same players again and again, it should be all part of game play.

    However: I believe that there is a new karma system in place now. A sort of, do unto others as you would expect to be done unto you.

  4. #4
    I read that as bananable, and wondered what was going on...

  5. #5
    No, you won't be banned, killing other cmdrs is a perfectly valid way of playing. Just sounds like they were salty about being killed.

  6. #6
    This user was unable to follow the forum rules and ended up banned or suspended! :( Pythonlady's Avatar
    Originally Posted by Arry View Post (Source)
    As long as you are not using programming mods or selecting the same players again and again, it should be all part of game play.

    However: I believe that there is a new karma system in place now. A sort of, do unto others as you would expect to be done unto you.
    It happens that i might kill the same people over and over again as they respawn at the last location and i barely check the names.
    So, for now i can freely continue without worries.
    Thank you.

  7. #7
    Brand new account - old topics which smell of trolling.

    Plus the avatar - it's a bit obvious.

    Bai!
    yep

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by Pythonlady View Post (Source)
    Not sure if its the right forum here. Heard stories that people get banned very quick for just having fun.
    I mean in the game, last time i‘ve destroyed a few other commaders around jameson memorial to increase my pilots fed bounty on me.
    One player messaged me and said he will report me and i get banned very soon.
    Now im worried if it will happen?
    Not a chance. Valid game play.
    Just don't swear or repeatedly attack them over and over.

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by Pythonlady View Post (Source)
    Not sure if its the right forum here. Heard stories that people get banned very quick for just having fun.
    I mean in the game, last time i‘ve destroyed a few other commaders around jameson memorial to increase my pilots fed bounty on me.
    One player messaged me and said he will report me and i get banned very soon.
    Now im worried if it will happen?
    yes you should be! starting threads that have no relevance to ED. go chat in off topic forum..

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by SimImperial View Post (Source)
    yep
    Clearly here to steal our precious bodily fluids!

  11. #11
    This user was unable to follow the forum rules and ended up banned or suspended! :( Pythonlady's Avatar
    Originally Posted by SimImperial View Post (Source)
    yep
    I‘m pretty new to elite dangerous and want to be a part of this great community.

  12. #12

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by Pythonlady View Post (Source)
    It happens that i might kill the same people over and over again as they respawn at the last location and i barely check the names.
    So, for now i can freely continue without worries.
    Thank you.
    That will get you banned quick.
    Especially bragging about it.
    Good luck on your exams young feller!

    Originally Posted by Pythonlady View Post (Source)
    I‘m pretty new to elite dangerous and want to be a part of this great community.
    The view thru this window is kinda dull.

  14. #14
    Clearly here to steal our precious bodily fluids!
    lol

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by Red Anders View Post (Source)
    0/10
    I'm new to Elite Dangerous but I'm talking about killing people around Founders World!

    0/10 is giving too much credit, methinks

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast