Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there any banable offense?

Nice try, Pythonlady. If you really are even a Python. Or a lady!

Originally Posted by Pythonlady View Post (Source)
    Not sure if its the right forum here. Heard stories that people get banned very quick for just having fun.
    I mean in the game, last time i‘ve destroyed a few other commaders around jameson memorial to increase my pilots fed bounty on me.
    One player messaged me and said he will report me and i get banned very soon.
    Now im worried if it will happen?
    You won't get banned for that, unless you've repeatedly killed some CMDR and got reported, which can configure Griefing, in which case you'll most likely get a temporary suspension.
    MSR

Originally Posted by Ninj View Post (Source)
    Clearly here to steal our precious bodily fluids!
    I got one snake catfish lady can have if I free Willy

This user was unable to follow the forum rules and ended up banned or suspended! :(
    Originally Posted by Kingston@# View Post (Source)
    yes you should be! starting threads that have no relevance to ED. go chat in off topic forum..
    Oh, in the other thread you wrote that you added me to the ignore list?

I‘m pretty new to elite dangerous and want to be a part of this great community.
    I hear the SDC aka Spicy bois are a welcoming group who play in open.

Originally Posted by jasonbarron View Post (Source)
    Long time no see, friend!
    MSR

I‘m pretty new to elite dangerous and want to be a part of this great community.
    If you are going to troll, at least do it with some semblance of intelligence. Whilst it might look like it, this community actually has some very smart people. For example, if you are 'pretty new' to this game, there is no way you could have achieved Elite status and been granted access to Jamison Memorial. Suggest you continue your trolling adventures on safer topics like Paying to Win etc.

Overall a very mediocre effort, no effort, no thought involved.

Originally Posted by jasonbarron View Post (Source)
    Someone wake Fang from under his bridge, he'd love this.

So where are the bananas?
    Duchess Commander Crank Larson

Twitch | YouTube

Originally Posted by Red Anders View Post (Source)
    0/10
    repped better than 2/10. thanks to pythonl..y i have cramp in my repping finger
    CMDR Kingston s nelson
    ignorance is no form of defence, stupidity is no excuse.
    WIN 10(x64)INTEL i5-4690k,3.5ghz@ 4.9ghz, evga oc gtx 660 liquid cooled, 32g ddr3 @2133mhz, MB -Z97-pro gamer, PSU 1000w

This user was unable to follow the forum rules and ended up banned or suspended! :(
    Originally Posted by Ninj View Post (Source)
    I'm new to Elite Dangerous but I'm talking about killing people around Founders World!

0/10 is giving too much credit, methinks
    Yes, was easy to gain access to this system, the exploits are fixed but i still keep the money, ships, ranks and everything.

Originally Posted by Jukelo View Post (Source)
    Most proper answer to lots of nonsense we've seen in these forums for the last… forever
    MSR

Trolly mactrollface, I've just enslaved humanity and killed younglings bah. Nice try.

Originally Posted by EvE4evah View Post (Source)
    Long time no see, friend!
    Likewise!

I'm on a bit of a breather from the game, but I pop in every now and again to try and keep Dangerous Discussion dangerous

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast