Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Is there any banable offense?

Originally Posted by Pythonlady View Post (Source)
    Oh, in the other thread you wrote that you added me to the ignore list?
    you should go read and understand that is NOT what i said, i said i would but cant be bothered because i like the banter.

is English your native language?
    CMDR Kingston s nelson
    ignorance is no form of defence, stupidity is no excuse.
    WIN 10(x64)INTEL i5-4690k,3.5ghz@ 4.9ghz, evga oc gtx 660 liquid cooled, 32g ddr3 @2133mhz, MB -Z97-pro gamer, PSU 1000w

Originally Posted by jasonbarron View Post (Source)
    Likewise!

I'm on a bit of a breather from the game, but I pop in every now and again to try and keep Dangerous Discussion dangerous
    Quitting the game to play the forums, that's one way!
    What about the new content, what's your feeling?
    MSR

Likewise!

I'm on a bit of a breather from the game, but I pop in every now and again to try and keep Dangerous Discussion dangerous
    Jas, page Harry. We got him a new vict.. I mean date.

I've never been so drunk that I wouldn't ban a "lady" for sporting a "python" if you all knows what I be sayin. I likes my ladies strictly python free.

I‘m pretty new to elite dangerous and want to be a part of this great community.
    Yep: killing players just for loz and role play, of course is the way to go.
    WOOF! WOOF!

WHAT!? You think I said or did something wrong again? Blame T.j's cat.

8 out of 10 Cats, have me on their ignore lists: 5 out of 10 posters; have me on their kill lists?

Oh dear, it seems that I have joined the Elite. Does that mean, that now I have to oppress the masses?

I've never been so drunk that I wouldn't ban a "lady" for sporting a "python" if you all knows what I be sayin.
    sheman
    CMDR Kingston s nelson
    WIN 10(x64)INTEL i5-4690k,3.5ghz@ 4.9ghz, evga oc gtx 660 liquid cooled, 32g ddr3 @2133mhz, MB -Z97-pro gamer, PSU 1000w

Not sure if its the right forum here. Heard stories that people get banned very quick for just having fun.
    I mean in the game, last time i‘ve destroyed a few other commaders around jameson memorial to increase my pilots fed bounty on me.
    One player messaged me and said he will report me and i get banned very soon.
    Now im worried if it will happen?
    @besieger @rinzler o7o7o7
    Fresh meat

Now now, we need more diversity every now and then, Jason
    MSR

All I know is L1 L2 R1 R2 circle triangle square will give me an ingame bazooka but no luck in getting 40 trillion credits.

Originally Posted by Kingston@# View Post (Source)
    sheman
    Now if it was 'anaconda'.......

Originally Posted by DeVaStAtOr View Post (Source)
    All I know is L1 L2 R1 R2 circle triangle square will give me an ingame bazooka but no luck in getting 40 trillion credits.
    Don't Tell!

This user was unable to follow the forum rules and ended up banned or suspended! :(
    you should go read and understand that is NOT what i said, i said i would but cant be bothered because i like the banter.

You permanently respond off-topic. Move away with your antisocial behaviour.

Originally Posted by Gully_Foyle View Post (Source)

Don't Tell!
    I'm not that greedy, I settle for an FdL if you catch my drift
    MSR

I think it's an age thang Stony.

Originally Posted by DeVaStAtOr View Post (Source)
    I hear the SDC aka Spicy bois are a welcoming group who play in open.
    That's an interesting post. Not to mention an interesting choice of avatar. It was slightly more convincing with the red haired girl before. If you're ignorant of forums that is.

Originally Posted by Gully_Foyle View Post (Source)

Don't Tell!
    condorwoman
    CMDR Kingston s nelson

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast