Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Is there any banable offense?

Anyone remember this Terminatrix person?

briefly
    CMDR Kingston s nelson
    ignorance is no form of defence, stupidity is no excuse.
    WIN 10(x64)INTEL i5-4690k,3.5ghz@ 4.9ghz, evga oc gtx 660 liquid cooled, 32g ddr3 @2133mhz, MB -Z97-pro gamer, PSU 1000w

Originally Posted by Knightshark View Post (Source)
    The name looks familiar other than that...

Yeah. She tried too hard though. Even more than the troll of today.

Originally Posted by ChiefRedCloud View Post (Source)
    Who started off topic? He commented and asked a question.

You seem to be worried about being banned for shooting anybody you can as you commented about not checking to see who you are shooting. And how you wanted to be part of the community. Yet you also say you've found and used an exploite already.

You have a funny way of doing this. Calling out those for what your doing and killing everyone you come into contact with.

Bannable? I doubt it but there are always consequences. Which I'm sure your not too worried about. If you want to be WANTED you seem to be headed in the right direction.

Oh, yea, welcome to the ED Universe.

Chief
    Snake person bad medicine.

Vaguely

For what its worth, I think hanging out in Shinrarta destroying unwary "Elite" pilots is a lot of fun.

Originally Posted by Ninj View Post (Source)
    Yeah. She tried too hard though. Even more than the troll of today.
    Indeed. I was just reminded of the super original mean girl trope.

This user was unable to follow the forum rules and ended up banned or suspended! :(
    Originally Posted by jasonbarron View Post (Source)
    For what its worth, I think hanging out in Shinrarta destroying unwary "Elite" pilots is a lot of fun.
    Most of them are Elite traders and Expert combat rank....easy going.

What makes this thread (and the 'I would pay $100 for ships' one) particularly amusing is the fact that OP nicked the profile pic from a seven year old DeviantArt page owned by someone who said they wouldn't by an Xbox because you have to pay to play online.

Good catch on that grammar, sleutelbos.
    Ordnung muss sein!

Originally Posted by CMDR Crank Larson View Post (Source)
    So where are the bananas?
    Hi...ding?

Originally Posted by sleutelbos View Post (Source)
    Ordnung muss sein!
    It's consistent with the Asian thing.

Don't understand what's happening on this thread. Are you guys mocking OP or being sarcastic?

I only ask because it did seem like a legit question, no bragging involved and if they don't like getting shot down then play in solo. Maybe your being sarcastic then.

Combat logging is apparently fine though. Reported a bunch of people and I still see them.

On the other hand, "new to Elite Dangerous" and having access to Shinrata smacks of a worked-up game account bought from a third party.

i7-4960X @ 3.6-4.0 GHz (6 Core) with Intel Sealed Liquid Cooling / ASRock X79 Extreme 6 / Nvidia GTX Titan (6 GB) / 32-GB RAM / 256-GB SSD / 3-TB HD / 1100-W PSU / AOC 27" 3D LED Display / Thermaltake Tt Gaming Keyboard and Mouse / CH Products Flightstick, Pro-Throttle and Pro-Pedals

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast