Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Server Issues Update: 23 Oct 2017

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Server Issues Update: 23 Oct 2017

16:04 BST - Initial Server Issues - caching error
    17:50 BST - Fixed original issue with errors logging in
    17:50 BST - Further diagnostics required, fix to previous issue highlighted further issues
    18:59 BST - Low level server corruption fixed. Remaining players able to get back into game.
    20:01 BST - Server team still detecting issues, working toward a fix currently. We will continue to update with new information as we have it
    21:15 BST - Servers are returning to normal.

Note: CMDR save data is unaffected during this time.

We will continue to keep this thread updated with any news and information as we continue work on the server connectivity issues.

When posting a response, please include what action you were taking when the server errors occurred and any relevant information as to the errors received. For the sake of keeping reports succinct and assist in diagnosing the issue please remain on topic.

Thanks

Dublin based:

Main login screen shows I am logged in, but the Server Status displays 'Issues Detected' - If I try to login, I get login failure.

Xbox in uk.

Kicked to station board when trying to change ships. When repeat trying to change ships kicked to log out.

Hope it helps.

Matchmaking Server went down on me leaving Aguirre Terminal in LHS 3776.

Did your server team not invest in a Shutdown Field Neutraliser after last week's Community Goal? ;)

The launcher still says Issues detected. I was able to login in and take off in my ship. Plotted my destination system and station. No issues. Cleared to land. Landed no issue. selected enter hangar and then the services tab and got kicked for Transaction server connection issue. Log back in was placed 30 km from station. Cleared to land. Land no issue. Enter hangar and was just going to save and exit just to be in the station. Transaction server issue again. Kicked from game.

Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by Cmdr Travers View Post (Source)
    Did your server team not invest in a Shutdown Field Neutraliser after last week's Community Goal? ;)
    Off topic :D

On topic - My game is broken

PS4 Pro in Uruguay.

Kicked out immediately after a jump. Going to Sag A.

So far so good, no more transaction issues and I'm progressing missions...must have connected to the one good transaction server :P

PC in UK

Seems to be working ok for me now - just jumped to a new system and it seems to currently be stable...

Same action repeatedly, leave outpost, just moments after mass lock cleared, transaction server error, not even time to hit hyper jump.

PC UK

Logout ingame

While ingame and entering supercruise game logs out to menu due to failure connecting to transaction server. After restarting the game it said connection issue required field missing

Tried to obtain missions from board over 40 times, all failed and resulted in losing server connection.
    PS4 Hawaii.

Thanks for the updates.

servers are now playing ball for PC users. no longer getting transaction errors from looking at my beluga... what broke?

Originally Posted by JonLuis69 View Post (Source)
    Xbox in uk.

Kicked to station board when trying to change ships. When repeat trying to change ships kicked to log out.

Hope it helps.
    The above issue has been resolved for me.

Thanks nerdos, you are the best!!!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast