Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast

Thread: WANTED Elite:Premonition Audibook

Yes please An audio version is much desired here. The first one was so well done.

+1 for me as well. I'd love to hear Premonition done in the same way as Reclamation was.

+1 PLEASE - Loved the audio version of Reclamation!

Sign me up for audio books! Would love to listen to premonition at work!

I abso-g-lutely want an audio book. With my schedule it's really slow going reading a book. The most time I get is during my commute, where I'm driving. An audio book version would be perfect for me.

+1 and a german translation would be highly appreciated

+1 Yes, please.

+1 Audiobook would be awesome for Premonition, yes please!

Please make the audiobook. This time with a female reader please.

Please make the audiobook. I'm extremely unlikely to read one of the books because I spend too much time with E : D already. At least with an audio book I can listen to the book while playing E : D and do both things in parallel.

+1 here too, as I've stated in a couple of other threads. Cheers!

P.S. Love to read, BTW, but my stack of hardcopy books and magazines already waiting for me means I'll get to reading ED: Premonition maybe sometime in late 2018, whereas the 2+ hours I spend in a car everyday make an audiobook much more digestible.

I'd definitely buy an audiobook of Premonition. If it's of comparable quality to Reclamation's audiobook, it'd be money well spent.

Frontier, please take my money. o7

I would love an audiobook version! I have a hard time reading due to dislexia, but really want to get my hands on this book!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast