Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: WANTED Elite:Premonition Audibook

Yes please. I loved the Reclamation audiobook, and I absentmindedly bought the digital copy of Premonition from the Frontier Store thinking that digital implied that there would be an audio book component. Silly in retrospect, and no one's fault but my own. I would love if there really was an actual Premonition audiobook! Please make it! Thanks!

+1 would love to hear more audiobooks from this storyline

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

Please make an audiobook version! Work does not allow me much time to read but audiobooks are perfect.

Yes please yes please yes please!!!

I promise I'll even buy it "properly" and not just download through my Audible subscription

I only ever listened to Reclamation in audio format and it was brilliant! Not least because of the great story (of course), but also down to the production standards and incredibly varied voice talents of Toby Longworth (he HAS to return for Premonition).

If an audiobook for Premonition can come anywhere close then it's a no-brainer! I would certainly listen to the story again just to get some of that extra flavour and hear all the characters being voiced as I imagined them when reading.

Yes please , take my money , got all elite audiobooks, and they were a blast.
    I already read Premonition , but listen to it is a totally different thing.

By the way : My brandnew C64 Elite box is missing the audiobook of "The Dark Wheel" , cant find it on the datasette ! :-)
    thx for awesome work

Yes please for the audio version FD.

Originally Posted by Zach Drachenherz View Post (Source)
    Do want!!!

I bought the book, and in my inner Voice everything sounds like the Reclamation audibook! Hehe
    Yup, audio please preferable with the Reclamation crew

This has to happen!!! I refuse to read Premonition without Radio Theater Workshop narrating it for me!

I was doing Sothis/Ceos runs listening to Reclamation and it was one of the most gripping tales of the E books that came out. I was spoiled rotten by how good the audio book was.

If needs be, I recommend putting the audio version on Kickstarter to cover the up-front costs and thereby remove any risk from the equation. Then, the worst thing that happens is the audio production breaks even, because you know Drew's fans will do anything to get the funding for the audio. Anything! Whatever it takes.

Put it on Kickstarter! Please? Please? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeee?

Update: I just noticed today that Radio Theater Workshop just finished Lave Revolution: http://www.radiotheatreworkshop.com/p/rtw-store.html Pre-orders are available!

Surely some sort of licensing could be worked out for Premonition?

We understand the costs involved. Let us pay up front to make these projects happen! We'll pay extra! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please?!

Absoluely +1 for an audiobook version, even more so if in the same vein as the audiobook version of Reclamation.

+1 I wish to sound off.

As being dyslexic, its a struggle to read at the best of times, So I have been waiting for the Audio Book for Premonition to come out.

Plus there is nothing better to go exploring and listen to an Audio Book based on the Elite Universe.

Hell, throw a Kickstarter, i'll throw money at you so fast you would need your Health & Safety Rep on hand!

Originally Posted by Phoenix_Dfire View Post (Source)
    I would love this especially if ;-

1. It's produced by the Radio Theatre Workshop (because they've done all the other Audio Books so far and Escapre Velocity)
    2. We have Toby Longworth in it again
    3. We also involve the two Actors who have been doing the superb voice work so far.

That's not demanding too much is it?
    No, that's what we need! Demand! Tell your extended families! We need more demands!

Definitely want this for sure

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast