Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Moderation is broken or I misunderstand it.

Moderation is broken or I misunderstand it.

Hi

Due to my inability to comprehend that many people are offended by virtually everything, I am regularly moderated.. Like right now.
    This I am fine with. I agree that many people on this forum need protection from my views or anything even slightly anti ED and that your entirely fair and non biased moderation team do the best they can to support this.

What I do not understand is how I can receive an infraction for something that a mod had approved for posting?

Surely that is the entire point of moderating the content before it being posted in the first place?

If I have misunderstood what moderating is, I would be glad of it being explained to me.

I only post here because I have received no reply when querying my latest infraction and subsequent time out on the naught step.

Keep up the good work

Power Panic

2. This is the last staff post in this thread. #2
    This particular forum is currently intentionally moderated, for everyone - please keep that in mind.

What I do not understand is how I can receive an infraction for something that a mod had approved for posting?
    Link me the post in question?

Surely that is the entire point of moderating the content before it being posted in the first place?
    Generally, when under moderation, content is taken as it were to be posted. However, when under moderation, you must have at least or equal to 10 points. Your last infraction that expired was nearly a month ago.

If I have misunderstood what moderating is, I would be glad of it being explained to me.
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=251032 - our moderators enforce these particular rules. Essentially rule 12 is what you keep getting dinged for.