Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti Xeno Combat Initiative and Ship Outfit Suggestions for All

Originally Posted by Phoenix_Dfire View Post (Source)
    Here's a question for the group regarding Multicrew play.

I have a FDL setup with 2 AX cannons, 2 AX Missiles and the Flack Cannon. Now I know that a Multicrew gunner can't sub-target the hearts but if I have the ship set up so that the gunner has access to the AX missiles and EMP blocker and the pilot retains control of the AX cannons and Flack Cannon. Will that give the Mulitcrew a chance if they go after a Cyclopes?
    To be perfectly honest, multicrew isn't worth it right now for Thargoid. Everything that's turreted are not really "controlled" by the multicrew member, but have preset aiming where you only click one button and it aims for you, then miss 90% of the time. If you stay close with you FDL, missiles probably won't miss, but then you're risking scramble lasers after the first heart.

Fighters are really the only reason why you would want to use multicrew.

Great video on how to solo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0vfrCIfjhY

o7 to the cmdr

Originally Posted by Duderama View Post (Source)

o7 to the cmdr
    o7 Duderama

Finally took out a Basilisk, glad to see so many promising pira--pilots emerging from this initiative!

Video
    (Strong language) in OP at bottom.

Cmdr bagofholding discovered a strange phenomenon after Basilisk destruction, posted in OP.

Originally Posted by GluttonyFang View Post (Source)
    Cmdr bagofholding discovered a strange phenomenon after Basilisk destruction, posted in OP.
    I've been unable to observe the same thing in any of my other Basilisk kills this evening with a wing of 4. Quite strange, no idea what that Thargoid wake was generated by.

A bug jumping in unnoticed and thinking "fark that for a game of soldiers!"?

Can you buy the C3 in Pleiades? Anybody tried the new load out with FGS? I would hope one C3 MC brings some advantage...

o7 to the cmdr
    Isn't it.

Thanks to you bagofholding two xeno's died today against a solo python, one done with only class 2 weapons just because. Was psyched.
    I wouldn't have stood a chance without seeing the rhythm you had to the fight and the neat trick with the afmu and double module protection.

And thanks Gluttony for the thread, discord and info. Even though I didn't wing up with many folk it got me engaged with the game again, much appreciated.

Cant get class 3 in the Pleiades at he moment but I posted a place just on the edge of the bubble that you can get c3s from.

Hip 14996 Zelazny hub

I would assume Brestla has AX C3?

I would assume Brestla has AX C3?
    Last time someone from the Discord checked, yes.

has anyone noticed anything different since the update today? there was no changelog, which always makes me suspicious that something got nerfed or changed and the devs don't want to talk about it.

it was only less than 6mb, So I wouldn't expect anything major.

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast