Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 90

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: AX Fighter Changes Notification

  1. #16
    Originally Posted by evanevery View Post (Source)
    Complaining about the complainers never ceases to amaze me!
    I'm amazed by people being amazed by complainers. Sometimes I amaze even myself.

    It's amazing.

  2. #17
    What is so damn horrible about weapons that work on both?

  3. #18
    Originally Posted by Insane4un View Post (Source)
    Did you even tested this AX-1 Fighter?
    It's obvious that FDev didn't

  4. #19
    Originally Posted by Insane4un View Post (Source)
    Did you even tested this AX-1 Fighter? Cause i did.. It is not OP in any way. And don't need any fix. It is a fighter that don't have even utility..
    There is no issue as other fighters are available. Get a grip man.

  5. #20
    I don't even understand what's the deal here... I mean, if it would have been released the way it was intended you wouldn't even know about it, and it's made for Thargoid fighting which will be as effective as before. They adjust effectiveness against human ships. This is also in tune with the rest of the experimental weapons. Choose if you want to fight Thargoids or humans and outfit your ship accordingly.

    I also try to think about that availability thing game world wise, not developer wise. It's experimental, there's only a limited number produced yet, so it's not available everywhere asap but only at the premium ports. No big deal here either if it's available somewhere else a bit later.

  6. #21
    Originally Posted by Starshoy View Post (Source)
    I am sure FD will do just fine without defenders like you.

    He said that he did use it and that it is not OP, not that it is useless. "Utility" means Utility mount, as opposed to hardpoint.
    And as always this is about fanboys vs haters rather than the actual topic.

    Please correct me if I am wrong, but I assume that:
    a) Insane4un would prefer that all AX weapons are effective against humans (not overpowered, just useful). That's a perfectly valid opinion.
    b) oscarolim would prefer to follow FDEVs design idea which makes them only effective against aliens. That's also a perfectly valid opinion.

    Now if I am right, wouldn't it be better to discuss the pro and contra of your opinion rather than calling each other names?

  7. #22
    Originally Posted by Starbreaker View Post (Source)
    I'm amazed by people being amazed by complainers. Sometimes I amaze even myself.

    It's amazing.
    I am amazing.

  8. #23
    So here's an interesting question, when is a nerf, a nerf (and does it need hearding)?

    is it still a 'nerf' if all they're doing is taking the making the weapon as intended? I.e. It's still as good as it needs to be against thargoids but it's just been rained back against humans?

  9. #24
    Isnt it odd how much happier the playerbase is when you admit you made a mistake and are adjusting it, rather than mocking their intelligence and smugly dressing it up as a planned lore event?

    But that's none of my business.


  10. #25
    Originally Posted by Goose4291 View Post (Source)
    Isnt it odd how much happier the playerbase is when you admit you made a mistake and are adjusting it, rather than mocking their intelligence and smugly dressing it up as a planned lore event?

    But that's none of my business.

    https://static.tumblr.com/03c2e7c84a...44wwwk_640.gif
    You still get the usual people complaining though.

  11. #26
    Originally Posted by Max Factor View Post (Source)
    You still get the usual people complaining though.
    I'm usually one of those people.

    Notice how I'm not complaining?

  12. #27
    Originally Posted by Goose4291 View Post (Source)
    I'm usually one of those people.

    Notice how I'm not complaining?
    Fair enough, but there is one specific person that seems to make a habit of complaining about everything.

  13. #28
    The non-complainers complaining about the complainers is to to be expected.. Some people are just professional complainers and the non complainers get a little tired of it!

  14. #29
    Originally Posted by babelfisch View Post (Source)
    And as always this is about fanboys vs haters rather than the actual topic.

    Please correct me if I am wrong, but I assume that:
    a) Insane4un would prefer that all AX weapons are effective against humans (not overpowered, just useful). That's a perfectly valid opinion.
    b) oscarolim would prefer to follow FDEVs design idea which makes them only effective against aliens. That's also a perfectly valid opinion.

    Now if I am right, wouldn't it be better to discuss the pro and contra of your opinion rather than calling each other names?
    I am correcting you because you are wrong.

    a) Insane4un did not even touch this topic (which is perfectly valid, but beside the point), at least not in part under question. He wrote that he tried it and new fighter is useful, not overpowered - in general. He also mentioned that it does not have utility. I would qualify this as an expert opinion on facts of the game.
    b) oscarolim did not say anything about FDEV design idea, he attacked Insane4un without even understanding him. He obviously mixed not having utility with not having use. I would not qualify this in any way, but wrote that defending FD with false argument is not very helpful.

  15. #30
    Originally Posted by Starshoy View Post (Source)
    I am correcting you because you are wrong.

    a) Insane4un did not even touch this topic (which is perfectly valid, but beside the point), at least not in part under question. He wrote that he tried it and new fighter is useful, not overpowered - in general. He also mentioned that it does not have utility. I would qualify this as an expert opinion on facts of the game.
    b) oscarolim did not say anything about FDEV design idea, he attacked Insane4un without even understanding him. He obviously mixed not having utility with not having use. I would not qualify this in any way, but wrote that defending FD with false argument is not very helpful.
    I would prefer to hear that from those who are concerned.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast