Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Frontier's 24 Hour Charity Livestream 2017

Originally Posted by Vingtetun View Post (Source)
    Note: that email address has the word "Plea" glued onto the end ... probably shouldn't.

Am I right to assume that this year both channels (ED&Planet) will be mixed and both Bo & Ed will be together?

Originally Posted by maboleth View Post (Source)
    Am I right to assume that this year both channels (ED&Planet) will be mixed and both Bo & Ed will be together?
    I did ask that question in the second reply but didn't get an answer. I'll assume from a later reply to someone else that they will be.

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Note: that email address has the word "Plea" glued onto the end ... probably shouldn't.
    I blame Baz. All fixed now.

Originally Posted by Rob At Work View Post (Source)
    A night in with Bo, - it must be nearly Christmas!
    A night with Ed..... would that be Halloween then?

Supposedly the Sidewinder paintjobs were given for people who donated and you would receive a code via email. I must assume I did not hit the minimum donation threshold.

Originally Posted by furrycat View Post (Source)
    Supposedly the Sidewinder paintjobs were given for people who donated and you would receive a code via email. I must assume I did not hit the minimum donation threshold.
    I don't believe that for a second

From the thread last year

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    Special Effect Paint Job

As if the awesome raffle and prizes aren’t enough, we’ve also got a very special incentive for anyone that donates to this fantastic cause. If you donate £6/€7/$7.5 or more in a single donation, you’ll be eligible for this fantastic, unique SpecialEffect Sidewinder paint job AND decal! You will still keep the same number of raffle tickets into the prize draw too so there’s twice the reason to get involved!

Please note: Make sure you add your email address when donating so that we can contact you for your prizes. The paint job and decal will be sent via a redemption code to all eligible donators after the event ends.

9. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #39
    Originally Posted by maboleth View Post (Source)
    Yes it is a Frontier stream, so all included.

Will anyone be playing ED on PS4 in Open during this? I want to get a selfie with Ed Lewis (or anyone from Frontier for that matter).

Do we know what time during the stream the results of the writing contest will be announced?

12. This is the last staff post in this thread. #42
    Originally Posted by JonathanBurnage View Post (Source)
    Do we know what time during the stream the results of the writing contest will be announced?
    3:30AM we'll go through the schedule at the start of the 24 hours.

Originally Posted by Bo Marit View Post (Source)
    See it's statements like this that make one appreciate the madness/heroics of what you guys do when you host these 24hr live streams. One quick tip (from when I went to see an Orb all-nighter at Brixton Academy) ... don't start drinking at 6pm, you'll be asleep by 2am!

Originally Posted by Bo Marit View Post (Source)
    Well that is heroic indeed. Alarm set - I’m excited already!

Donated. It would be nice to win something although without winning it is still a pleasure to help. o7 and see you in the open!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast