Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Frontier's 24 Hour Charity Livestream 2017

Originally Posted by Eminor View Post (Source)
    Could do with more livestreams during work time... Makes work a load more enjoyable
    Agreed! Although Bo and Ed do actually both do live streams every day at midday on Twitch

Seeing David Braven playing 1984 Elite and hearing him screaming with excitement when he gets shot at by NPC's - priceless!

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    planetary tech teaser coming any second now!
    screenshot of nice looking planet - think we saw that at the expo, maybe not

Different Planet. It's looking good for the new planet shaders. Looking forward to going out exploring again.

Originally Posted by Max Factor View Post (Source)
    Different Planet. It's looking good for the new planet shaders. Looking forward to going out exploring again.
    Indeed. I am going to have to up my graphics card though so I can run in VR Ultra.

Originally Posted by jefranklin18 View Post (Source)
    Indeed. I am going to have to up my graphics card though so I can run in VR Ultra.
    Same here. I've only got an AMD Fury, which is okay at the moment, but when I get the Pimax 8k, I don't think it's going to cut the mustard.

For an original Elite player like me, watching David Braben tackle the original game was one of the most magical things I've seen all year. Right on, Commander Braben!

Who's keeping track of the advent calendar things? I aw DBOBE revealing the Thargoid ship and also saw the planet (I think) and now it's Mr Blobby and Ed Noelmunds. What did I miss?

Originally Posted by madbilly View Post (Source)
    Who's keeping track of the advent calendar things? I aw DBOBE revealing the Thargoid ship and also saw the planet (I think) and now it's Mr Blobby and Ed Noelmunds. What did I miss?
    Mr Blobby was the next treat - enjoy

LOL - Blobby self destructs Ed's personal account ship for money!

LOL - Blobby self destructs Ed's personal account ship for money!
    That was epic

Mister Blobby owes me a new keyboard (it wasn't coffee resistant).

hi
    any screen grabs?

taaa

Originally Posted by Mad Mike View Post (Source)
    hi
    any screen grabs?

taaa
    https://clips.twitch.tv/BenevolentSnappyBatPJSalt

(Not mine)

Originally Posted by Max Factor View Post (Source)
    Oh snap, I'm at work and can't watch! Someone please post a pic of the new planet teaser!!!!

Originally Posted by Para Handy View Post (Source)

Thanks! Although, I wish they had picked an example that was less beige, lol. Hopefully we get a lot more color variations even for the base color.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast