Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Update 2.4.08

Originally Posted by lovely lovely View Post (Source)
    You must have one hell of a data package !
    If I did I would not have been complaining.
    32 GB at What is supposed to be 12 MBPS but I almost never see faster than 4 MBPS and during nitflix/youtude/streaming sports hours it drops to less than 1 MBPS. 107$/month
    If I run over the 32 GB i get slowed to a max of .7 MBPS

I see another update is inbound today. Just had the in-game notification. As per usual, FD tell us in the message to come to the forum for details on the patch, yet it’s nowhere to be seen.

FD, is it really that difficult for you to put the patch notes up before the in-game update notification is put out, so that when we read “check our forum for details”, we can see the patch notes.

Everything is difficlt for FD in this times !!

They are all gearing up for the Christmas party. They may be a bit distracted.

ooops shouldn't have said that.

I reached out on twitter for comment, but no reply. Safe to say FD are probably holding this one close to their figurative collective chest

praying to the digital goddess that they just added volumetric shadows
    mr optimism up up & awaaaaay

Originally Posted by Myrm View Post (Source)
    I see another update is inbound today. Just had the in-game notification. As per usual, FD tell us in the message to come to the forum for details on the patch, yet it’s nowhere to be seen.

FD, is it really that difficult for you to put the patch notes up before the in-game update notification is put out, so that when we read “check our forum for details”, we can see the patch notes.
    They probably don't finalise what is actually in, until the contents of the patch has been copied over into the live build. That way they don't put something in the patch notes that didn't actually make it.

It doesn't really matter when the patch notes are published. Either way it's not as if you can go "nope, don't want those, i'll stick with the old lot" and you'll still have a period of not being able to play when you'll have time to read the patch notes anyway.

Unless it's a full point release it's usually nothing to get impatient about .

Originally Posted by Shanaeri View Post (Source)
    They probably don't finalise what is actually in, until the contents of the patch has been copied over into the live build. That way they don't put something in the patch notes that didn't actually make it.

It doesn't really matter when the patch notes are published. Either way it's not as if you can go "nope, don't want those, i'll stick with the old lot" and you'll still have a period of not being able to play when you'll have time to read the patch notes anyway.

Unless it's a full point release it's usually nothing to get impatient about .
    That's true but if others are like me at all then what we do is say - right, I'll play up to 5 minutes, then quit, and then go find out what it is all about. But, But - what? Where are the patch notes? So what do I do now? Sit and wait, quit the forum until tomorrow? Is it just a little one that will only take ten minutes? or a bigger one that will take an hour? I want to know so I can decide whether to wait and restart the game soon or quit and come back tomorrow.

Originally Posted by sqzbox1 View Post (Source)
    Is it just a little one that will only take ten minutes? or a bigger one that will take an hour? I want to know so I can decide whether to wait and restart the game soon or quit and come back tomorrow.
    This.

It would be good to know how long it would take. An estimation would suffice.

2.4.09 thread is up!

Grab a big old mug of tea ... those patch notes, sheesh!

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...-Update-2-4-09

Originally Posted by sqzbox1 View Post (Source)
    That's true but if others are like me at all then what we do is say - right, I'll play up to 5 minutes, then quit, and then go find out what it is all about. But, But - what? Where are the patch notes? So what do I do now? Sit and wait, quit the forum until tomorrow? Is it just a little one that will only take ten minutes? or a bigger one that will take an hour? I want to know so I can decide whether to wait and restart the game soon or quit and come back tomorrow.
    Patchnotes:
    +Various patches and updates;
    +Mysterious things.

There you go. In the meantime, I'm having a cold one and hoping I parked out of the way of a planet.

good work team!

sips cups of tea whilst looking at the progress bar.

All this downloading and waiting just for these few things? No Thargoid engineering yet? larger AX weapons? T-10? Just a Keelback fix and fixing the AX fighters like you were supposed to do last time.
    Kind of weak.

What about in game Clan?

Originally Posted by Zandraak View Post (Source)
    What about in game Clan?
    I think squadrons are planned for 2018 Q4 (oct-dec).

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314