Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Update 2.4.08

Ahhh, so a few of the new bugs from the new 'content' get fixed but nothing in the KNOWN ISSUES... Yeah makes sense... If you have no sense... Sick of the bugs, Sick of reporting the bugs, sick of the bugs not being fixed!

Thanks for the summary!

Originally Posted by Evil Flanker View Post (Source)
    Ahhh, so a few of the new bugs from the new 'content' get fixed but nothing in the KNOWN ISSUES... Yeah makes sense... If you have no sense... Sick of the bugs, Sick of reporting the bugs, sick of the bugs not being fixed!
    Wow... really? Tell you what, go play Star Wars Battlegrounds 2 or Destiny 2 and see if you get a developer that is actually working on things to make a better experience. Seriously, you do know how complex this game is already and the amount of time and resources it takes to fix long standing issues?

Dial back the venom a bit and give these guys some time to work on them, it's not as easy as changing a couple of codes lines and then it's complete. There are so many layers to this game... even minor changes may bug something else out.

BTW - The HOTAS fixes are pretty important since it impacts a player's experience on how the system works - I'd consider that a priority.

FDEV - Thanks for the update and care, keep up the good work.

Starting to have feels for Keelback owners.

An update for the Keelback... No second seat added #FreeKeely

Ah yes! Thks for the Keelback

Originally Posted by Wicked View Post (Source)
    Starting to have feels for Keelback owners.

An update for the Keelback... No second seat added #FreeKeely
    Don't think it will be enough room for a second seat honestly. I wait for the krait as a 3 seater with a bunch of i hope one day NPC crew

So Fighter nerf and that's it pretty much.

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Greetings commanders, we have 2.4.08 on the way today for you! This update will cover all platforms and will have about 10 minutes of downtime while you download the update, and us updating the servers.

The contents of the update is as follows...

Fighters/Crew

• Fixed an issue with the AX Fighter’s statistics that rendered it more effective than intended against human targets
    • Aegis has arranged for the new AX variant of the popular Taipan fighter to be available at independent stations across the galaxy

Ships
    Keelback

• Fixed an issue with misaligned Paintjobs for the Keelback.

Xbox One

• Fix for inability to send comms messages in normal space when using T.Flight Hotas One.
    • Fix for the T.Flight Hotas One Xbox button putting the ship in full reverse.
    Um...Brett. When I finished the update and started up my game I spawned in my pledged power play faction capital system. Is this suppose to happen? I was in a system 125 Lys when I saved and quit 20 minutes ago. I mean 125 isn’t rally anything it was just surprising.

Edit. WOE!!! I have 110,000,000 in power play back pay on my transaction tab. I also have bounties from a system I haven’t been to in months. What is going on here? Is anyone seeing some very outdated numbers on your transaction tabs?

Ok this is not good and now it’s time for a ticket to be submItted but I’m not sure I have time this morning. I lost 3 Cutters 1 anaconda 1 corvette and a bunch of other weird and missing stuff. Somebody needs to look into this and I hope others aren’t missing this much. I think this means all the engineering I’ve done is lost too. I hope FDev can do something about this.

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Greetings commanders, we have 2.4.08 on the way today for you! This update will cover all platforms and will have about 10 minutes of downtime while you download the update, and us updating the servers.

The contents of the update is as follows...

Fighters/Crew

• Fixed an issue with the AX Fighter’s statistics that rendered it more effective than intended against human targets
    • Aegis has arranged for the new AX variant of the popular Taipan fighter to be available at independent stations across the galaxy

Ships
    Keelback

• Fixed an issue with misaligned Paintjobs for the Keelback.

Xbox One

• Fix for inability to send comms messages in normal space when using T.Flight Hotas One.
    • Fix for the T.Flight Hotas One Xbox button putting the ship in full reverse.
    In an alternate universe:

Misc. Bug Fixes:
    • Fixed an issue where NPCs ram the player while scanning
    • Fixed the GUI bug that causes messages and other text to overlap and become unreadable
    • Fixed an issue where the player's ship spawns inside of another ship
    • Fixed the mission board GUI
    • Fixed an issue where SLF pilot communication is out-of-sync with actions being taken.

PS4

• Fixed various graphics issues, including degraded shadows, oscillating LOD transitions, and low-quality textures.
    • Improved core networking code
    • Missing gold paint jobs restored
    • Added 4K support for the PS4 Pro

Cisco, take me to this world please.

Anyone had the update to their client yet? I opened the launcher just before 12 GMT, saw the server dropped out for a few minutes, but no client update yet.

...and the act of typing this sees the "Upgrade" button appear lol.

Scoob.

Has anybody else on ps4 had an issue where the target body on missions is just totally missing from the navigation list? I have to enter system map every time to find the planet lol

Many thanks for the update Frontier. No more rudely ignoring all those friendly 'o7' messages as I couldnt reply with my hotas!

Where’s my status gone? I’ve regressed about twelve months... NOOooooo

Xbox version

Originally Posted by McBroke View Post (Source)
    Where’s my status gone? I’ve regressed about twelve months... NOOooooo
    Exactly the same issue here. Downloaded the client update on Xbox One, account seems to have been pushed back 12 months. Multiple ships gone, account balance changed, bookmarks gone. Seriously off!

Still no space legs
    Someone had to say it

Originally Posted by Old Duck View Post (Source)
    In an alternate universe:

Misc. Bug Fixes:
    • Fixed an issue where NPCs ram the player while scanning
    • Fixed the GUI bug that causes messages and other text to overlap and become unreadable
    • Fixed an issue where the player's ship spawns inside of another ship
    • Fixed the mission board GUI
    • Fixed an issue where SLF pilot communication is out-of-sync with actions being taken.

PS4

• Fixed various graphics issues, including degraded shadows, oscillating LOD transitions, and low-quality textures.
    • Improved core networking code
    • Added 4K support for the PS4 Pro

Cisco, take me to this world please.
    That sounds like a nice place.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast