Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Update 2.4.08

Still no fix for hits on exerted Thargoid hearts not registering half the time in wings? Figures.

Originally Posted by DustyArne View Post (Source)
    Thanks Brett..

to bad still no extra controller binding save slot..
    Ooooh, is this on a wishlist somewhere? If I had a piece of communion bread for every time I've had to pass on instructions about how to copy, rename and edit the "custom.binds" file I'd have a whole Jesus by now!

Originally Posted by nanhat View Post (Source)
    Still no type 10?
    Originally Posted by zarrazee View Post (Source)
    You can get one from Hutton Orbital in Alpha Centauri. There is a mega ship parked outside which sells them.

I got mine last night.
    Don't forget to fly out in a 'Vette/'Conda/Cutter though.

Thank you for the update.

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Ooooh, is this on a wishlist somewhere? If I had a piece of communion bread for every time I've had to pass on instructions about how to copy, rename and edit the "custom.binds" file I'd have a whole Jesus by now!
    Dusty is on Xbox we cannot do any of that.

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Originally Posted by heliman001 View Post (Source)
    Dusty is on Xbox we cannot do any of that.
    Indeed..

Now, if i play in the mancave, i have my HOTAS bindings..

Do i want to play in bed.. (yes, that happens if you game on console) i can't use my hotas.. so i have to redo all my bindings manually..

if i want to play the day after with the HOTAS again in the mancave, i need to redo my bindings again..

And,

80% of my bindings are custom..

its a pain in the .

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Greetings commanders, we have 2.4.08 on the way today for you! This update will cover all platforms and will have about 10 minutes of downtime while you download the update, and us updating the servers.

The contents of the update is as follows...

Fighters/Crew

• Fixed an issue with the AX Fighter’s statistics that rendered it more effective than intended against human targets
    • Aegis has arranged for the new AX variant of the popular Taipan fighter to be available at independent stations across the galaxy

Ships
    Keelback

• Fixed an issue with misaligned Paintjobs for the Keelback.

Xbox One

• Fix for inability to send comms messages in normal space when using T.Flight Hotas One.
    • Fix for the T.Flight Hotas One Xbox button putting the ship in full reverse.
    Come on. There has to be more. Fixing a few numbers in a database, fixing some texels, fixing the comms code, fixing the event handler for the T.Flight Hotas button press (this might have taken some work tracking.) Ok, the programmer and the graphic artist were kept busy. Modifying and adding an existing asset into the game might have kept the second programmer busy. But what about the last member of the team? Couldn't that programmer fix some of the bugs? Or even modify a database entry to spawn Filament composites and Compact Composites?
    Seems to be a big update for such a small patch note.

Originally Posted by nanhat View Post (Source)
    Still no type 10?
    Since we have been waiting for the pather clipper ever since newsletter 8/13, I guess it might take a while for the type 10 to make it to the game.

Why do I feel the T10 is going be a HUGE disappointment. Roll on the Krait and Chieftain. Please no more re-hash ships

Hooray for everything. \o/

i bet bet that type 10 is in there somewhere....

Flimley

SOMEWHERE!

*cough*

sorry 'bout that, but apparently the assets and stuff is in game...

(also, meanwhile, Xbox still has no way to remove their UI, well, not without some neat timing which is unfair)

Originally Posted by Wicked View Post (Source)
    Starting to have feels for Keelback owners.

An update for the Keelback... No second seat added #FreeKeely
    And still no transponder to make the Keelback register as a Type 6 on the radar (which would make it serve as a Q ship).

Loved the AX Taipan, really felt powerfull with it!

Anyone have any idea when the new Aegis xeno weapon is due. Thought it might have been today seeing as the CG is finished.

PS4 CMDR here. I came to the forums before installing this update. Thank you to the players who reported having issues and for admin here replying with the remedy to restart consoles. Saved me emotional trauma. o7

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast