Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Update 2.4.08

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Update 2.4.08

Greetings commanders, we have 2.4.08 on the way today for you! This update will cover all platforms and will have about 10 minutes of downtime while you download the update, and us updating the servers.

The contents of the update is as follows...

Fighters/Crew

• Fixed an issue with the AX Fighter’s statistics that rendered it more effective than intended against human targets
    • Aegis has arranged for the new AX variant of the popular Taipan fighter to be available at independent stations across the galaxy

Ships
    Keelback

• Fixed an issue with misaligned Paintjobs for the Keelback.

Xbox One

• Fix for inability to send comms messages in normal space when using T.Flight Hotas One.
    • Fix for the T.Flight Hotas One Xbox button putting the ship in full reverse.

Still no type 10?

Awesome. Thanks for the fix for the HOTAS. Thanks for the info Brett. O7 all.

Thanks Brett. Does this also improve the AX fighter's availability?

Originally Posted by nanhat View Post (Source)
    Still no type 10?
    Well that would be something I think they would put on here so still the waiting game for the t10.

So.....next week for 2.4.09???

Still no type 10?
    Not sure Type 10 will be part of patch, it is already in game, just not enabled yet.

Woo Hoo ... a patch!

Grabs coffee and settles down to read the patch notes.

Oh.

Seriously tho - cheers Brett, patches are always a welcome surprise. Onwards and upwards.

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Greetings commanders, we have 2.4.08 on the way today for you! This update will cover all platforms and will have about 10 minutes of downtime while you download the update, and us updating the servers.

The contents of the update is as follows...

Fighters/Crew

• Fixed an issue with the AX Fighter’s statistics that rendered it more effective than intended against human targets

Ships
    Keelback

• Fixed an issue with misaligned Paintjobs for the Keelback.

Xbox One

• Fix for inability to send comms messages in normal space when using T.Flight Hotas One.
    • Fix for the T.Flight Hotas One Xbox button putting the ship in full reverse.
    Thanks Brett. But you fulfilled none of my wishes yet. Buhuuu!

Originally Posted by DR Grandreefer View Post (Source)
    Well that would be something I think they would put on here so still the waiting game for the t10.
    Like the rest of the Thargoid stuff, the type 10 will not require a patch. They will flick a switch server side most likely after running a CG which talks about the need for a new ship purpose built for fighting Thargoids and suddenly it will be for sale.

Not sure Type 10 will be part of patch, it is already in game, just not enabled yet.
    I didn't know that. where are they in game?

Originally Posted by SimImperial View Post (Source)
    As code and assets.

Originally Posted by SimImperial View Post (Source)
    There was a pic of some text givng referance to the T10 during the last beta, and its popped up in the last vid from FD.

Still no type 10?
    You can get one from Hutton Orbital in Alpha Centauri. There is a mega ship parked outside which sells them.

I got mine last night.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast