Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Update 2.4.08

I really hope these new issues experience by players who have just updated is not player base wide, there will be some tears...mine included.

Good luck everyboady, ill report back here if mine in borked in about 20 minutes

Originally Posted by nickweb View Post (Source)
    Exactly the same issue here. Downloaded the client update on Xbox One, account seems to have been pushed back 12 months. Multiple ships gone, account balance changed, bookmarks gone. Seriously off!
    Same here

Hi

just updated the game to 1.12 PS4 and now my save is gone and it only gives me an option to start again but with a load of credits, anyone else have this issue or am i missing something?

I'll go ahead and assume there's some more story stuff in this patch that FD just didn't want to include in the patch notes.

I haven't played it for a few weeks, so this (and a VR headset) will be my excuse to take another dip...

Originally Posted by bookmite View Post (Source)
    I really hope these new issues experience by players who have just updated is not player base wide, there will be some tears...mine included.

Good luck everyboady, ill report back here if mine in borked in about 20 minutes
    Mine (PC) is ok

Originally Posted by FrodoHobbits View Post (Source)
    Mine (PC) is ok
    Wait - what - .... you got the space legs! Cool

(And my acct is fine too - apart from the missing legs: PC)

AX Fighter is at Alcazar's Hope in Merope now, so it looks like that was fixed (don't think it was is the notes)

Originally Posted by CorruptedCoyote View Post (Source)
    Same here
    i didn't get set back 12 months as i haven't been playing that long, But i did loose all my active missions, bounties, exploration data, Half my ships modules are now non-existent, all my stored modules are gone. i am in a completely different system and i think i may have lost a rank or two in combat (but not sure). Xbox one version.

PC player, all seems normal

10. This is the last staff post in this thread. #40
    Hey there Commanders!

If you experienced a rollback after updating to 2.4.08, please restart your system and then load the game up again. Everything should then go back to normal!

Anyone having issues with the client update just go ahead and restart your devices. I lost a bunch of stuff for a short amount of time there. It’s all back now though.

That was a quick fix, superb work FDev team! o7

Originally Posted by Paige Harvey View Post (Source)
    Hey there Commanders!

If you experienced a rollback after updating to 2.4.08, please restart your system and then load the game up again. Everything should then go back to normal!

Oops. Paige got it. Thanks Paige. O7

No fix for belgium flag cobra mk3 shipkit skin ?

Originally Posted by Paige Harvey View Post (Source)
    Hey there Commanders!

May I suggest you put that in big letters somewhere on starter screen (for XBox at minimum it seems), very few of the players (especially from console base) ever visit these forums even, and might get pretty upset all over other forums...

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast