Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Forum Photograpy Thread part 2 (It's back)

Originally Posted by Jenner View Post (Source)
    Since the theme is apparently dogs now, here's mine. She loves to sleep like this for some reason.

https://i.imgur.com/wYQvBs2.jpg
    Is that...?

Nah its the tail just sorta glancing at it looked like the dog was truly gifted ^

Actually I did toy with the idea of posting up some wall murals from around belfast but...well some of them are questionable to say the least content wise and I really dont want any more bans. I have a soft spot fer the artwork of them, especially those down near the titanic quarter...tourist buses down there all the time full of rich yanks wearing shorts and sandals while it minus 5 in the windchill outside today haha.

Anyway, Ill dig out a few that nobody can complain about and get back to this ^

...isn't sure what's going on. Moderator T.j's Avatar
    So... this one is from Skegness Linconshire UK. there was a spit sandbank which me and the kids walked out on and I got this shot....and subsequently had to carry them back when the tide came in...

This is my penance fer having no laptop will try again

https://m.imgur.com/a/e3HAj

If that doesn’t work I give up

It didnt work...I give up lol

You have to wrap it in the [IMG] [\ IMG] (without the space) or cick "insert image" and paste the link there

like this

Originally Posted by Chris Simon View Post (Source)
    You have to wrap it in the [url] [\ IMG] (without the space) or cick "insert image" and paste the link there

https://i.imgur.com/bQa2c4X.jpg
    like this
    Ah I thought that only applied to xb DVR screenshots...silly me thanks btw...feel dumb now fer forgetting simple stuff.

So anyway yes...I have more of those but as ye can guess, some will have extremely questionable content, but from an art point of view, these are all done by freehand and nobody is permitted to deface them...or else it aint gonna be the peelers kicking yer door in. All done by local artists who are paid and supported from local donations on the estate...they a matter of pride fer us in a world full of excrement.

Anyway, thats on my estate and there are many more like that...but different...erm so anyway nice weather outside today ^

Seems as snow is on the way...

Right weather, wrong car.
    I miss my MR2..

Most snow I've since since I was a kid.
    My girlfriend is in that photo somewhere.

Me! Yes, the face behind the name.

This was up on Exmoor, a few years ago.

These were all taken on my phone at the time, (LG Optimus 2x) so excuse the poor quality!

CMDR Cosmic Spacehead

Rear wheel drive toyota by any chance? Im almost jealous, mines a boring front wheel drive cant have as much fun in the snow. Yer girlfriend has a goatee?

Originally Posted by verminstar View Post (Source)
    Yer girlfriend has a goatee?
    Christmas period probably

Originally Posted by Kitfox View Post (Source)
    Eww, nobody wants to see dog fudge.
    I'm laughing right now. Brilliant.

Rep acomin' at chya

Some really great photography here, thanks for sharing.

Must look at whether I've got any worthy of sharing... maybe later

One of our recent visitors

Cheers,
    Mark

This accounts for the news report regarding yeti sighting.

Originally Posted by verminstar View Post (Source)
    Rear wheel drive toyota by any chance? Im almost jealous, mines a boring front wheel drive cant have as much fun in the snow. Yer girlfriend has a goatee?
    Lol

Yup, my old 1991 Toyota MR2.
    I loved that car, cost me endless money in repairs, but I loved it. In the end the engine decided to eat the water pump and blew up.
    Sold it as scrap after that. Lol
    Only spun it out once, suprisingly. Not even in the snow, just on a greasy manhole cover.
    It was actually pretty good in the snow, considering the engine was in the back.

I drive a 2005 Saab 9-3 diesel now.

That's me in the third photo.
    My girlfriend is in the second photo, on the left, near the tree line. Lol

CMDR Cosmic Spacehead

...isn't sure what's going on. Moderator T.j's Avatar
    Morning peeps...

This is used on the North Norfolk to pull the fishing boats up the shingle beaches.

Not sure how old it is but I'd guess 1950s

Wait, that thing works? It looks like it hasn't moved for at least 20 years.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast