Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Oculus Dash / Home 2.0 - Experiences & Tips Thread

Originally Posted by CylonSurfer View Post (Source)
    For anyone finding that re-focusing on the Elite window after interacting with Windows apps via Dash to be painful or keep forgetting to do so, you may find the below app very helpful:

http://edcodex.info/?m=tools&entry=237

I used it last night, basically if you move your joysticks axis more than 10% or press a button the script will refocus the Elite window automatically.
    yeah dash focus doesn't work. but out of oculus focusing methods pushes pinned windows to the background as well.

in order to keep pinned windows in view and still be able to control your ship, just click the ED mirror window on the desktop view.

Originally Posted by TorTorden View Post (Source)
    yeah dash focus doesn't work. but out of oculus focusing methods pushes pinned windows to the background as well.

in order to keep pinned windows in view and still be able to control your ship, just click the ED mirror window on the desktop view.
    Yup, however with the above script you no longer have to remember to click on the ED mirror before closing Dash in order to retain control over you ship - the script will refocus the Elite mirror for you as soon as you move your stick, throttle or press any button on them. Great for the more forgetful types here - I know a few people have complained about using Dash and then nearly crashing due to forgetting to refocus Elite...

Here's a nifty thing I did today. I installed TeamViewer Host on my phone to set it up for unattended access. Then I loaded the game, opened Dash, opened TeamViewer, remoted into my phone, and pinned it in my ship. Now I can text and fly. Wonder if I'll get fined if upon being scanned.

Dash all seems to be working good now after an update tonight.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011